Countdown To Christmas!

RobVOL

Pickems Updated add Week 15 / Conf Champ Games

OK so with this being the final week until bowl season starts not many games on here. There is a Friday and Sunday game though so keep that in mind. I have added the week and leaderboard is updated. Looks like a lot of people did what I did and tried to pick upsets to get closer. Yeah that sucked :mices_blah: Still there will a ton of bowl games to make ground on so keep up to date as we add those.

Hey, :brow:

It says I didn't make any picks last week. What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here? I was finally in the top 10. I want a do-over or else I'll put an angry smiley on here.

:censored:

Whoops, too late...

I had a hunch and went with Auburn against my better judgement. Sometimes going with your gut pays off. :ohyeah:

OOPS! Yeah, you're right. I was looking at the "make picks" and forgot it wouldn't be there now. Oh well, 0-1 to start the weekend. :head_hurts_kr:

Baylor & Oklahoma will be rooting hard for LSU today. By the time their game kicks off tonight they will know if the winner has a shot at the playoffs.

Dates fixed. Sorry about that folks. I'll just leave it open. I'll be adding the bowls after announced. Probably Monday. This bowl stuff will take forever to add