Countdown To Christmas!

GiveHim6

Ole Miss pi$$es game away

If anything deserved the "Pruitt tug" (starting a new term here), This guy did. What a moron. 

Would have been national embarrassment if they had won. Even better that it was the reason they lost. They can remember that highlight as their last play of the year. 

Matt Luke actually has been a good coach for them. They just didn't have the talent. He did what he could with what he had. The Freeze mess left this team in a bad place. Think he got the shaft. Wonder who they will go for? I seriously doubt Butch though. :smily961:

I’d hire Bozo the Clown before I’d hire butch. 

Hmmm.... is it just coincidence that you never see both of them at the same time? Does anyone have a picture of Bozo without his makeup?

Not sure about Bozo but if somehow Ole Miss could land Mike Norvell, Head Coach, Memphis Ole Miss would be a dangerous team within 3 years. He is a good coach. Ole Miss isn't that far from Memphis. Could be interesting if they land him.

Mike Norvell would be a great pick up for any school. Good coach. I agree though that Luke got stuck with a bad situation. There was signs that the team would better next season. Looks like it might be one of those new coach gets credit the team the former was building. 

:4_6_2v[1]: