Countdown To Christmas!

RobVOL

Tennessee Missouri Game

ut-mizzou-main-central.jpg

OK folks time to make some predictions on the score. I am a little worried with that bye week. I hope the momentum the Vols gained hasn't been lost. Anyone else have a little concern? I am not worried about Vandy. They are more of a sinking ship (Anchors WAY DOWN) than usual. This game though has me a little concerned. Maybe it is because I know if they win and win against Vandy they will playing right around the corner from me. I don't want to lose out on that. How you guys? Are worried? Are feeling good about this game?

Also I will have the chat room and streaming going in this weekend for you guys that cannot see the game. Only for Voltalk verified members that is

This game has me a little on edge because of the weather. Possible flurries and down right cold is forcasted for there. Might have a little impact. Bryant has been injured and as mentioned regressed a lot maybe because of the nagging injuries. I think this is a toss up and could go either way. I truly hope the Vols keep the momentum going though. 

I just listened to Eric Ainge talking about missou's offense. Their 3rd down conversion rate is terrible, even on short yardage. If we can eliminate explosive plays and make them throw, our defense should be able to help Dork Dooley shorten his length of employment there. We will have to find a way to run the ball though. They held Florida to 56 yards rushing and locked down their best receiver. I think this will be a low scoring game. If we can get over 21 points, I think we win a defensive battle.

I think the Vols defense will need to come up with some points for the Vols to win this one. Maybe a pick six or fumble return or something in Special teams. I agree low scoring game.

I agree on this game being low scoring. I am thinking one of those sloppy 17-13 type of games. 

Maybe a FG wins it?

Just get the W. I don't foresee Vandy being any issue so get this one and win out and what looked like disaster at the beginning could potentially be a 8-5 season if they win a bowl game. 

52 minutes ago, RockyTopTN said:

I also think this will be close. But hey I will be different than everyone else. Vols win by 30! :10:

I like your pick best. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, RockyTopTN said:

I also think this will be close. But hey I will be different than everyone else. Vols win by 30! :10:

Yeah that sounds about right :gone:

The Vols have lost to those guys 50-17 two years in a row. Sure would be nice to turn the tables.

The Vols are trending upward. But today the stakes are higher because the Vols could become validated by winning vs Mizzou.

Evidenced by last yrs game vs Auburn, CJP prepares something special during bye week. So I expect more of the same.  It's senior nite for the Tigers, unfortunately for them the Vols steal the show.

Big second half, UT wins going away. 34-17. :Tennrules:

My late predictions.

Sloppy weird game

Bryce Thompson or Bituli do something impactful. Vols win 21-20

But still feel weird about this game

18 hours ago, VolNick said:

24-21 Vols win.

Not bad Nick! :beer:

So no FG from Cimaglia?  I think he is good for at least one.

Bingo again. Field goal unit needs some work though.