Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 12. 

Week 11 results are here: Week 11 results

Get your picks in for week 12 here

RobVol

If Vols win out expect Gator bowl aka tax Slayer

As some of you who came up and tailgated with us the last time in Jax, a friend of mine is on the board for the bowl commission in Jacksonville. He told me Friday if the Vols win out, they'll get Tennessee. Especially because of how Vol fans travel so well and previous attendance back in the 2015 game. That makes me happy. It's only a 45 minute drive for me so Come on Vols win out! 

Plus we can tailgate like last time. Maybe volnick might actually see this game this time lol....

Still amazing that we could even have a November conversation about not if but which bowl the Vols might get to go to after the 1-4 start. A warm weather destination would be a great reward for all their dedication and effort. Can't take anything or anybody for granted this crazy season but if they can get 7 wins it should at least get them out of having to go to Birmingham or Shreeveport.

If it's here I'll have a ton of good ticket deals he's gonna give me. I'll post them in the classified section

5 hours ago, RobVol said:

As some of you who came up and tailgated with us the last time in Jax, a friend of mine is on the board for the bowl commission in Jacksonville. He told me Friday if the Vols win out, they'll get Tennessee. Especially because of how Vol fans travel so well and previous attendance back in the 2015 game. That makes me happy. It's only a 45 minute drive for me so Come on Vols win out! 

Plus we can tailgate like last time. Maybe volnick might actually see this game this time lol....

If I tailgate like last time I still won't see the game.  I know we were in the end zone somewhere.

35 minutes ago, VolNick said:

If I tailgate like last time I still won't see the game.  I know we were in the end zone somewhere.

Me and Atomic survived lol