Countdown To Christmas!

RobVOL

Good morning everyone it's Gameday

B03322CD-1CC6-4C96-9E6E-F42830DC6612.jpeg

Enjoy your day. After watching the southern super bowl, come on by for the chat and we'll watch KY and the vols.

Let's get that win GBO

I'll be around here somewhere. No ballgame crowd at the Ponderosa today, so I'm frying fish and drinking beer. (not yet)

Catfish. Just took'em out of the trap and cleaned'em yesterday. Nice fish, 2-3 pound channel cats. Some homemade coleslaw, hushpuppy's, and cold Yinglings from the ice chest.  

Whew...

Y'all come on by. We'll drink some beers, eat too much, and get in a couple games of snooker before the ballgame starts. Or maybe horseshoes, hell it don't matter.

Wish we was close. I'd take you up on that. Ain't seen you since the outback bowl. If the vols win out they're probably coming to Jax. You coming? 

All depends. I made it to Tampa because I was between jobs at the time. Hopefully I'm about to start a new job at Y-12 in Oak Ridge, waiting to hear back from them. If I can get away yeah. Gator Bowl, hell yeah. I'd rather go to Jax than Tampa any day. That's like a 10 hour drive for me, screw that. Havn't made any plans tho, more of a thinking stage.  So much needs to happen between now and then.

That's how I feel about nuclear plants. They don't make sense, they make electricity.

WWW.ROCKYTOPINSIDER.COM

Tennessee has worn orange pants once this year. Now, a report says the Vols will wear them on the road when they take on Kentucky this weekend.
Read more