Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 13 

Get your picks in for week 13 here

RobVol

Vols win in Tennessee fashion

2019-10-27_16-18-13.png

Loved this game. Mic drop. I’m done. Thoughts? 

We have no excuse to not win out after today. They showed a fierceness and tenacity that has long been missing from Tennessee football, which makes me a happy Vol. Game balls to JJ on offense, Bituli on defense. :govolsbaby::Tennrules:

Very pleased with the progress of this team. Still no fan of JG, but admired his effort yesterday. If we can get Maurer back and healthy, we should finish out the year in the W column. Kentucky still worries me, but we seem to have the same mental edge over them as Florida does us. We'll see, but as for now, Good Job Coach Pruitt!

Yesterday I saw them play Tennessee football. I haven't seen that killer mentality in a long time, but I knew it when I felt it. Seems like it used to be.

Totally agree. This was Tennessee football. You see this team growing before our eyes. Still not a fan of jg but he played well and credit must be given. Pruitt gave him a shot which shows he don't hold grudges. But JT looked pretty damned good too. Love that pass to Callaway. As far Jennings goes what can you say? He's incredible. He reminds me of another 15 who played multiple positions. Great job. 

I thought "Man... I wonder if  GaSt and BYU  would like to take another crack at the Vols now"?

The Vols are top heavy with QB's. Any of our three could be the starter somewhere else. Whoda thunkit?

There is NO way and I mean NO way they want a shot at this team right now. This Tennessee team would kick the crap out of Georgia State and BYU. No doubt.

I want to play Georgia again. Their strength of schedule took a big hit yesterday. Looks like Notre Dame actually sucks. 

This was the best damned Vols game I have seen from all sides of the ball in forever. Better than even the Florida win back in 2016. Terrific play and effort. This momentum is there and you can feel it. This is different than when Butch Jones was coaching. The slow but evolving improvement is obvious. I cannot wait to see where this team goes from here. 

Loved it Loved it Loved it. Was so happy with the entire team. Yes as the topic says VOLS WIN IN  TENNESSEE FASHION !! :15_8_200v[1]: