Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 13 

Get your picks in for week 13 here

LCountyVol

Honest Question: Who has given up on the season?

OK this is not a slam on our fanbase or anyone at all. This is an honest question and no it doesn't mean you are not a true fan. Just curious and everyone has a right to feel frustrated. I just wanted to know how everyone was feeling right now. I know after 10 years of terrible performance and terrible coaches any and all fans should feel terrible. I was just curious how you feel about the season and where do you expect it to finish? Are you feeling any better about next year? I honestly feel Pruitt will turn it around and this is not false positive hope. Not like with Dooley and Jones. I truly think once he has all his players in the team this will turn around. 

What is your thoughts Vol Nation?

I am not exactly doing cartwheels but yes, tons of hope for the future. Total  re-build happening here. Pruitt is having to re-build a culture not just a team.....Takes time. I think a bowl game is possible while not likely, It would speak volumes for our young kids though and leave them a nice confidence for next year. I think Jones used the word re-build so often when he should have been using the word incompetence that half of our fans don't know what a re-build looks like or is suppose to look like, leaving a frustrated fan base. Only problem that I have with our fan base is booing Guarantano ........That was pure classless and border line mentally ill. Kid has gave his all for this team, school and fan base. Not to mention how much that helped our recruiting ..... GoVols

I honestly feel good going forward. I honestly think there isn't a game they cannot win going forward OUTSIDE of Bama. Honestly stick with Maurer and let him develop in real game time experience. I truly think if this team can win against Miss State and get that conference win, they can move forward with some confidence. I think this team just needs one of those break out games against a decent team. UTC doesn't count. But the entire season actually might stand on this game Saturday as to whether this team projects upwards or downwards.

Still, when you are a Vol fan you are through it all. But yes I don't blame a single solitary Vol fan for losing some interest. I mean we cheer to win and when you don't see a win in a very long time, you get bent. I get it totally. Apathy starts to set in and you cannot blame folks. We can only do what we can do. Wait and be patient. I can tell you Fulmer doesn't want to sit here and watch UT suck. Neither does Pruitt. I will stand by the team but that don't mean I want bitch and moan when I see crap play on the field

I am a :vol4life:BUT that doesn't I ain't screaming :whataredoin:

:screaming-7365:

Total agreement. Go with maurer...and in my pick em...I have us beating miss st...

I gave up hope for having a winning season at the end of the first game, but Im not giving up on CJP. He is trying to put out a dumpster fire of epic proportions and that wont happen for at least 2-3 more recruiting cycles. GO VOLS! 

No way I am giving up yet yet...  Talk to me after the Mizz State game and we will know more

Agreed, I think every game remaining on the schedule is winnable except 1.  I just did my pick ems and can't believe we are already in week 7.  Hopefully Maurer will continue to improve and the D will improve.

I am disappointed in this season but I still don't blame Pruitt of his staff. I think this more indicative of how bad Butch Jones really left this team. The more I think about that guy and how bad he stocked this team with non SEC type players the more pissed I get. I am not giving up on the season though either. I think we will know more after Saturday 

I have never given up on a season as a fan for over half a century. That's just how it is. We're not Kentucky or South Carolina or Vandy or even pre-Satan Alabama. Tennessee will return to elite status. We just needed to quit hiring dumbasses. I'm looking forward to assuming we'll always beat anybody we play again. That day is coming again, folks. 

One of these days, the opposing coaches will be back to the caliber of Dubose, Dinardo, Donnan, Goff, Barfield, and Zook. And hopefully we won't ever have another numbnuts like Dooley.

1 hour ago, RobVol said:

Don't forget price. I think he's still at the titty bar

He was undefeated at Alabama. But I bet they asked for the credit card back.