Update:

Pick Ems Week 8 has been added. Week 7 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Being Reported: Banks no longer with the team

df4014c3-a21f-4f56-a2e5-aed8eae08b2e-large16x9_VolslinebackerJeremyBanksarrestedaftertrafficstopUTSportsWTVCSports.png

It is being reported. Not confirmed yet

Just FYI

I cannot wait to hear this reason. What he found out and now he is dismissed? OK Maybe he took a step back and made the right decision and THIS was the RIGHT decision. Still, this sure smacks of caving to bad press coming at him, I hope I am not wrong in that assumption

BTW vol fans didn't want this. No one did. I feel for the Young Man but no fan did this to him. He did it to himself. There's got to be accountability. If none you'll have trouble in your program. I'm curious though what more NEW could come out worse than telling a cop if you didn't have that badge I'd whoop you.? 

Seems like damage control but that's just my speculation. 

Ok so one chance then you're this stupid? Seems now this came out Pruitt had no choice. Like I said in the other post topic, it's not the warrant that bothered me. It was what is inside someone to say the things he said in the cop car. So apparently here's more to show his true behavior. 

AMP.TMZ.COM

TMZ Sports has obtained the disturbing footage that sparked an investigation into Jeremy Banks.

Haven't seen that, must b new...cmon folks...hes just a kid making bad decesions...LOL...Have a good life..c ya on cops

Yeah this was just released today. Pruitt had no choice. He was already getting beat up in public opinion. Cya Banks. This wasn't the fans fault, the coaches fault, the schools fault. This all falls on Banks. 

I bet Kiffin would take him at FAU. Glad he was released. Like everyone said this kid didn't make a single mistake. He has shown a propensity to show negative and bad behavior. Time to cut ties. I hope he can get it right for himself.