Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 12. 

Week 11 results are here: Week 11 results

Get your picks in for week 12 here

UTVol2001

Score Predictions for the UGA game

So just wondering what people thought about the score tomorrow for the game?

I think with all the negativity Tennessee comes out tough and hangs with UGA. Still, UGA is to good this season. I am thinking around half it is like 14-17 kind of game. Then depth becomes and issue along with talent. I think at the end it is too much.

Georgia - 34

Tennessee - 17

Thoughts?

After this week of negativity, I am not sure what to make of the Vols or the staff. I am thinking one or two things will happen. One, Tennessee comes out fired up with their backs against the wall and fights hard. That would be the old Vols from the back in the day. I just haven't seen enough from this team or staff. So I am not being negative but just honest.

Score?

Georgia - 35

Tennessee - 13

Florida pounded the mostly inept Vols and Georgia looks like a much more complete team than Florida. I don't have any numbers in mind (not even 312-1 :4_6_2v[1]:), but I expect it to be just as ugly if not moreso. Maybe the Vols will at least score a TD.

OK since I am all out of hope for this season, I will go out on the edge. Nothing to lose and I have no basis for this but here is one interesting thing. The last time the Vols came out of the bye week under it was last year. Tennessee had already been man handled by West Virginia, Florida and Georgia. They went into a bye week and came out and shocked everyone beating Auburn. So with that last gasp of hope I have I am calling for another upset... (I know, I am crazy) but I got nothing to lose so....

VOLS: 28

DAWGS: 24

Yeah yeah I know but what the hell... :bar_smiley:

We all remember this one.  And he is still out there making catches.

I dunno. If Tec's predicting 2 Vol TDs against the 9th ranked D in the country that sounds pretty optimistic to me.

I got Dawgs putting up 50 to 6. True green QB for Vols under helmet. Kid better get his track shoes on.  Will be running so his head isnt on a swivel. Going to get ugly. I see a faint light in tunnel. Drinking the RobVol Kool Aid and have hope for future but right now many lumps.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:44 AM, TecVol said:

Dawgs 42

Vols 17

Ahem, you were all saying? ....... Actual score 43-14...If only Cimaglia had hit that field goal

Good work Tec, I bestow upon you the title of Pigskin Prognosticator!