RobVOL

Don't usually like Rucker but he's spot on

There is no way this kid should have regressed this badly. Missing wide open receivers. You can find video all over showing WRs running completely wide open and that pass miss to Anderson was inexcusable. I totally think that it is time to play Pruitt's players. I don't see any value in sticking with any of the previous regime's players outside of JJ. 

In the 2nd video the interception happens right at the 1st down marker. Calloway continues his route an additional almost 10 yds down the field, then turns and looks for the ball. By then It's all over, but I got to wonder if Calloway decided to extend the route, instead of making the play right at the first down marker.  

12 hours ago, okfloray said:

In the 2nd video the interception happens right at the 1st down marker. Calloway continues his route an additional almost 10 yds down the field, then turns and looks for the ball. By then It's all over, but I got to wonder if Calloway decided to extend the route, instead of making the play right at the first down marker.  

i dont think he did. this shows guaranturdos skill as a qb are used up. throwing to a spot not a reciever,no vol within 10 yards. he basically gets the snap, takes a two step drop,looks up and throws the ball. almost like his brain doesnt process spotting the reciever and making the pass. instead his brain scrambles like a bad tv signal and and we get plays like this. he needs adderall or something cause he cant focus worth a crap.

While QBs can throw to a spot and the WR run to the spot in this case any QB worth his salt would have known there was no way he was on the same page. There was a delay before throwing the ball. He should with good QB observation skills see this wasn't developing right. Which goes back to my point in other posts. JG doesn't do things to make his team better. He doesn't make clear decisions. He isn't decisive.