RobVOL

Tennessee gets blasted by Florida again

2019-09-21_15-41-13.png

Tennessee lost another one. You know, I was OK with Jeremy Pruitt. I was OK with getting rid of Bitch Jones. I give credit to Florida for playing  tough. But Really? I have had enough. AD Fulmer. Get this shit straight or move on or fire Pruitt. This is getting old. Tennessee continues to get beat down by talent that with good coaching should have beaten this team down with a vengeance. I am tired of watching this crap. Time to turn the dial.

FULMER ARE YOU HEARING ME
???????

Another Saturday, another humiliating defeat. Even tho they got waxed, Vandy was at least able to put up 38 on LSU.

No consolation prize for us. Nothing positive to take from this beating. Nothing.

I didn't watch the Vandy/LSU game but the highlights of course were all LSU. Still, even though LSU's defense may not be on par with their offense Vandy apparently was still able to score big on them. Our offense is it's own worst enemy.

Cant believe Fla in top 10. I want impressed. They had all day to sling it and we played like a team that made stupid mistakes time and again. Extremely undisclipuned. Pruitt the season is over. Put the kids in to see what you have going forward and recruit recruit like a bleeping madman or you will have to sneak out in the middle of the night. Vol nation is fed up!!!

Not throwing Coach Pruitt under the bus yet. Its going to be like this until more of Butch's bricks graduate. Until then, play every youngster we have, and pray that Harrison Bailey doesnt change his commitment. 

Apparently based on the vol for life group, I have no clue and not a vol fan. Hmm anyone wanna see what's wrong with that statement? I've owned a vol website for over 15 years but I'm not a vol fan. Our fan base is just plain stupid. Smdh

The Vol 4 life group see everything thru orange tinted glasses... anyone that has ANY negativity to post about the Vols is not a " Real Fan" When in reality, we are actually the most passionate fans. They just don't get it. They just keep filling up on the orange Kool-Aid and making stupid post about how we're rebuilding. They don't have a clue! 

Agreed. I just pulled myself out of it. I cannot stand it anymore. When some stupid bitch tells me I'm not a vol fan, I've had enough. I'll stay right here where we have fans who are knowledgeable. 

The schedule doesn’t get any better. We’ll be lucky to squeeze out 2 wins this season. Recruits will be jumping off this sinking ship like some horror movie. I don’t even know what to say. :nonono:Bring on basketball season.

11 hours ago, Bigarnj1 said:

Not throwing Coach Pruitt under the bus yet. Its going to be like this until more of Butch's bricks graduate. Until then, play every youngster we have, and pray that Harrison Bailey doesnt change his commitment. 

Me neither. I remember a quote from CJP when he first arrived at Tennessee that defined the state of the football team. I won't speak for it's authenticity, but it went like "Where's all the big guys?" 

After everything else is said and done, there's nothing that makes me think the players don't want to play for CJP. The opposite actually. Sure, there's malcontents in the ranks. More or less there always is. Pruitt has gotten his recruits on the field, taking reps, making plays and contributing in the games. I reckon they're pleased with where they're at/doing. No complaints on my end regarding that much. So now I'm thinking there's more of to come, and  there's reason to think that Pruitts actually planning on doing the damn thing.

I seen CJP make a good decision in the Forida game and kicked the FG instead of going for it on 4th down. We needed TD's but hell, he's learning. :thumb_yello:

That morning that you wake up hung over and pissed off.......That's today! I say run the freshmen and let them gain experience.  If I am not mistaken none of them got penalties on the line, it was all upperclassmen.  A freshman QB got us 3 points and a freshman recovered a fumble. Our upperclassmen have no dog in them. You cant coach heart......and Oh BTW..........I'm not a Vol fan I just enjoy posting on the boards...lol........@ridiculous

15 hours ago, RobVol said:

Apparently based on the vol for life group, I have no clue and not a vol fan. Hmm anyone wanna see what's wrong with that statement? I've owned a vol website for over 15 years but I'm not a vol fan. Our fan base is just plain stupid. Smdh

There are idiots on those pages who want to fire the entire staff, Fulmer included, and start over. That alone is enough to tell me they are absolutely clueless. Fulmer and Pruitt know this is a 3-4 year rebuild, and so do I. Patience is key. 

8 minutes ago, BeachVol said:

We've been rebuilding for close to 17 years... Lol

Combination of the Fulmer curse, and shitty hires in the Athletic dept.

In those same 17 years the Vols could have hired Chris Peterson or Mike Leach. After the Curry/Schiano grab-ass spectacle it's a wonder we got anybody. But CJP was Fulmer's first choice, and for now we're going to ride that horse as far as he'll carry us.

Best way I can describe it is with the Titans..If I could go to the corporate office ...Id have to ask..why do you suck..why do you insist on sucking..Im over because you fuckn suck and obviously do not care to remedy the problem....I don't see that with the Vols...these freshmen are balling out there is future hope...Culture will change soon.....This wasnt a light rebuild