Update:

Pick Ems Week 8 has been added. Week 7 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

XLVol

Dave Hooker is an idiot

In an article yesterday on the Saturday Down South website, "Rapid Reaction:...", Hooker made this comment:

"The Vols decided to play freshmen J.T. Shrout and Brian Mauer in the first half on Saturday when the game was still somewhat in question. Perhaps Pruitt knew that UT would pull ahead late. Nevertheless, it was a sign of indecision, which has been a common theme for the Vols lately." 

A sign of indecision? Did this jackass watch the game? The outcome was known by the 2nd quarter.

:4_6_2v[1]: When did making a decision become indecision? Did I miss something, or has Hooker sunk to redefining words? 

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall the announcers saying when Mauer came in that Pruitt & staff had decided before the game to let JG have the first 2 or 3 reps and then bring in the backups. That's not indecision, that's sticking to the plan.

I don't know how anybody could think that playing our other 2 QBs in that game was anything other than what coach had planned. But we all know how fake news works. It's all over sports too. Invent controversy to get people to read your crap. 

On 9/18/2019 at 1:32 AM, ShamVol1998 said:

this guy is a copenhagen can full of cow turds cause he is a dip shit

Now that is a great description right there :bouncesmile:

And......In a relating story, I had a snickers this morning after the gym...........smdh @ these sports writers.