Countdown To Christmas!

RobVOL

Bryce Thompson back at practice

Actually some are beating up on Pruitt saying this is an act of desperation since the secondary and the defense is having issues so he is bypassing the standards to sneak him in. I am NOT buying that. Just saying some hacks are trying to spin this. I honestly don't think Pruitt would do that and honestly I would think Fulmer would have issue with it. I think they know more than some media crap piece being written.

1 hour ago, RobVol said:

Actually some are beating up on Pruitt saying this is an act of desperation since the secondary and the defense is having issues so he is bypassing the standards to sneak him in. I am NOT buying that. Just saying some hacks are trying to spin this. I honestly don't think Pruitt would do that and honestly I would think Fulmer would have issue with it. I think they know more than some media crap piece being written.

Of course UT is not going to let Pruitt turn into Bobby Bowden.  The sports media is as bad as the news media when it comes to fake news these days. They're not going to pass up an opportunity to trash UT and Pruitt, regardless of the truth. 

Yeah I thought this writer was pretty fair but this is what I ws referring too. Not sure I am going with this one. Seems like just writing something to stir it up.

ALLFORTENNESSEE.COM

Jeremy Pruitt announced that Tennessee football has reinstated Bryce Thompson. That's a horrible look for the head coach and the Volunteers as a whole. I w...
Read more  

a

Practicing don't mean playing. :nonono:

I wouldn't be suprised if charges against BT were dropped. Verbal assault is a misdemeanor crime, but I think his girlfriend has to press charges. Other than that vandalism for the hallgate can be handled internally any way the school decides to. 

Other than that the whole thing violates the UT code of conduct for athletes. And that's a team thing, and it sounds like they have chosen to handle it. In a way it's not that different from rehabbing J. Jennings, and everybody's happy about how that turned out. I don't see why it can't work out again. You know it's going to be a shape up or ship out thing. Sounds like consequences to me.