okfloray

Appearantly Obvious

I'm so pissed. Pruitt was supposed to bring more. 

It is too early to panic.  Tennessee has much better players that Ga St.  I am going with they were just overconfident or something.  

1.5 million to the new OC.  1 million to the new DC.  I still wonder how long it will take for UT fans to realize that they will never be relevant in the SEC again.

• Downvote 1

So we should just pack it in and become Kentucky fans? What SEC football program hasn't had to go through the wilderness from time to time? I have no doubt most fans of other college football programs have no love for Tennessee and are tickled that the program is floundering. Time will tell if it's permanent or not but I wouldn't bet on it.

I wonder why some people think that the way things are now is the way they'll always be, in life as well as sports. Time goes by and lots of people end up just wishing that were true.

9 hours ago, WestKyCat said:

1.5 million to the new OC.  1 million to the new DC.  I still wonder how long it will take for UT fans to realize that they will never be relevant in the SEC again.

Im still waiting on KY football to be relevant at all or win a championship....

Hmmm... A hit and run troll job by my old friend West. So sad, I'd have never thought it. 

Anyway,  I have changed my mind. What if the Vols come out next week and curb stomp BYU? Will that make the GaSt game a throwaway? Had the Vols won, would it have helped us all that much? Other than the stink, since we lost did it really hurt us that much? I don't know what the team goals for the season actually are, but realistically, have they came to an end after this one game?

Here's what I can't get off of my mind. After giving GaSt their first seven points, the Vols offense tied the game by going 78 yds in 16 plays. Then after holding GaSt to 3 and out, went up 14-7 by going 46 yds in 5 plays. And made it look easy.

And right then, was I the only one who thought the rout was on?

So, what are we to think? Did GaSt suddenly decide to play inspired football for the rest of the game, while the Vols took a trip to funkytown at the same time? Or, did the UT coaches see all they needed to see, and opted to practice mode? By my count the Vols played no less than 13 freshmen. And for the rest of the game they rotated players after every play, on both sides of the ball. Our leading tackler was Henry To'o To'o, a freshman. Darnell Wright and Wanya Morris, both freshmen, played for practically the whole game. 

It's starting to look like CJP has his mind set that getting his recruits in the game early will pay off in the future. For myself it explains a lot. Otherwise the Vols just became a worse football team in Pruitts second year. And I can't bring myself to believe that. What I do believe is that Pruitt has made it no secret that he's going to flip this roster. And adding to that, there's an element of upper classmen who have come to realize that their bound to be recruited over, perhaps before they graduate. What that means is we are still in a difficult transition, and It's going to take, as we've all said before, a few recruiting cycles to reach positive results. At times it might be difficult to watch. But I'm still thinking about going to the BYU game. Got a couple of free tickets in QQ. Decent seats, might as well use'em.

Just in case anybody's still reading tl;dr, and especially if it's WestKyCat, now I'm pi$$ed off. Sat up late to watch the replay, and SEC Network has changed the programming to the damn Kentucky/Toledo game. Myself, I'd rather watch pigs fu*k. 

Here's y'all something to read though.

TENNESSEE.RIVALS.COM

In the last 24 hours, I�ve been asked by a lot of folks, �Did you see that coming?�How could anyone?Vegas certainly
Read more  

• Like 1

UT fans don't care enough about Kentucky to spend time trolling their chat boards.

How bad does it suck to be a fan of a perennially irrelevant team that will always be inferior to the team you're trying to insult. 

They never should have run fiber to his trailer park. Numbnuts.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

OK, I was giving y'all something else to be mad at other than the game.  But food for thought, in the last ten years UT has gone 57 and 57 (.500) and the kids that you are trying to recruit were 7 or 8 years old.  They don't know UT football tradition, especially when the state of Tennessee is like Kentucky and doesn't have home grown talent and you have to recruit out of state kids.  I didn't really mean to do a troll, so I will apologize for that.

Oh, and XL, it's a working farm with barns, tractor sheds, and various equipment with a brick house.

• Downvote 1

Hmmmm...Yeah, but no. I'm not buying that those kids don't know UT Football tradition. They have a HOF Tennessee football coach as AD, and I'll bet a bag full of buttcracks they all know it. Every day they have Inky Johnson talking to them, Tee Martin yelling at them,  and I'm pretty sure they all know who Peyton Manning is. 

Tennessee has been and will again be an elite program. 

Numbnuts hick.

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2019 at 7:08 PM, okfloray said:

Coaches only come to Tennessee for a paycheck. :banghead:

Sad thing is, we're still paying on those checks to the a$$holes we've sent packing

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, Bigarnj1 said:

Im wondering why in the world does the university still pour money into a football program that will obviously never improve...

• Downvote 1

We beat the inbreds in football. We beat the inbreds in basketball. And they have these tractor jockey morons that are so consumed with bitterness that they hang out here trying to convince themselves that they are somehow not the bottom feeders of the SEC. Go out to the pen and feed your girlfriend, dumbass.

17 minutes ago, WestKyCat said:
On 8/31/2019 at 7:21 PM, Bigarnj1 said:

Im wondering why in the world does the university still pour money into a football program that will obviously never improve...

Yes I said that. Still waiting on you to post KY's football championships...

3 hours ago, XLVol said:

We beat the inbreds in football. We beat the inbreds in basketball. And they have these tractor jockey morons that are so consumed with bitterness that they hang out here trying to convince themselves that they are somehow not the bottom feeders of the SEC. Go out to the pen and feed your girlfriend, dumbass.

Yes, UT had a fine basketball team last year.  I watched several of the games and wished we had Grant Williams.

As far as the football teams go, our most embarrising loss last year was to UT.  What does that say for your program?  

Now I have sat back and taken your insults long enough.  Yes, I'm a tractor jockey as you put it.  I put food on on your oversized ass.  I'm surprised that you can can get out out of your oversized office chair and make it to your vehicle without back spasms stopping you.  

The "pen" you said about my girlfriend was said incorrectly.  Up here we call it a stable, and the last horse I have here is a beautiful Palomino Gelding.  If you don't know what that is, it is a nutless mammal just like you and your team.

• Downvote 1

And the ignorant hick throws a tantrum when I bring up his porcine love interest. I obviously hit a nerve with my reference to his illicit animal husbandry habit. 

What does it say about Kentucky when their bottom feeder football team can't beat UT when we're at our worst? It says your football program sucks - just like they have for over a century and always will. They've never won jack squat.

I doubt anyone in our great state ever relied on your little pissant garden for a speck of food. Spare us the pretense of adequacy, Mr. Green Jeans. 

You assume other people are overweight and out of shape? I'm sure that tractor driving physique is a real turn on for the females in the pen, especially at slop time.

I'd love to run into you at a game. That keyboard courage would fade real fast when you had to back up that dumbass mouth. 

It always amazes me how the most ignorant fans of other teams want to go to a rival board and prove their stupidity. Do yourself a favor and just STFU, numbnuts.  I'm sure there's a Kentucky board with equally stupid folks just like you. There you'll be right at home and won't look quite as stupid.

• Upvote 2

Equally amazing is the fact that I used my horse as a reference, yet your dumb-ass comes back with a term "porcine" that references pigs.

Also interesting is the overlooked fact that Kentucky went 10-3 last year finishing 2nd in the east.  When was the last time UT did that, in fact when was the last time UT beat Vanderbilt?

My pissant of a garden provides organic corn for Tennessee Whisky and Kentucky Bourbon, so you got me there.  Most don't consider that food.

I do assume you are over weight and out of shape, you are correct.  I think you're another fat ass large mouth that sits behind a keyboard and never goes to games.  When was the last time you went?  Who did you meet up with? My guess is no one.  No one would want to sit with you.

Keyboard courage...  Hahahahahaha.  Coming to UK this year?

It also amazes me that as stupid of a UT fan as you appear to be, that you don't realize that this is an open forum.  We have our boards and radio shows that UT fans are on regularly, known by name.  Do your self a favor fat ass,  stop typing and making yourself look like such a keyboard bully.

• Downvote 1

Yes, I understand all of the words I typed. Nobody gives a crap you have a horse. I was referring to your bestiality issue. I'm sure you can find that word on Google also.

Now you're bragging about vandy.:ohyeah: 

The UT vs. UK facts just don't work for you. 

You're desperate, numbnuts. Make up more imaginary facts about me. If I'm not very smart, I must have a job that's even dumber than yours, right? 

:devilsmoke:

This should be good. :boule:

WestKyCat you must face up to a basic fact when it comes to Football traditions

Our Stadium is Neyland Stadium, named after General Robert Neyland.  A name of Pride, Honor and adoration by the fans.. awarded the Distinguished Service Medal and the Legion of Merit and made a member of the Order of the British Empire in WWII

Your stadium is named after a grocery store chain.  What is it Piggle-Wiggly Stadium?  Houchens Stadium?  I forget

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1