Pick Ems Week 4 has been added. Week 3 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Week 1 Pick Em has been added

1500x500.jpg

I want to thank everyone for testing the new app. I am still working on the lines separating the game so they don't look so blended but everything seems to be working so I have added Week 1 to the Pick em application. The games will stay open and will close out as the kickoff hits. I had to add some games from Friday so make sure you get your picks in by kickoff. We are working on the reminder notification so it should be working and should receive a reminder if you forget to make picks. Make sure your email address is correct or you want get the reminder.

Prizes are still being worked out. So more to come on this. Please let all your friends know about the contest. Let's get this thing going and enjoy. If you have any issues, use the Contact Us option at the top of the menu in the forums.

Come on guys get in here and make some picks and get people involved. Let us have a great contest this year!:15_8_200v[1]:

Everyone! Please get the word out. Share with everyone because the prize this year is huge!

Lakevol and I discussed this and we want to give back to UT. So the prizes this year is:

Third place: 50.00 gift certificate to Hound Dogs Tennessee apparel store

Second place: official Tennessee Jersey 

First place: Official Tennessee Jersey AND....... 1000.00 donation to the Tennessee athletic scholarship fund in the winners name!

That's the biggest first prize we ever offered so come on let people know. Let's get people engaged. It's not only for fun but now it's giving back to the school!

dont worry about the guest in the pick ems. Guests cannot play I am testing :-)