Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 12. 

Week 11 results are here: Week 11 results

Get your picks in for week 12 here

RobVol

PICK EMS ARE BACK! - IMPORTANT UPDATE

2019-08-23_1-57-05.png

OK members I finally got this added and I need your help. I have added a few games. for this first week. I added Miami-Florida and some fake games. This is only a test run. We will start the pick em contest next weekend when lots of games will be played including Tennessee. SO REMEMBER this is a TEST run. The look is a little different than what some may remember but there is a a few nice things added. So if you would all go to the link:

https://voltalk.com/board/pickems/home/

Select the contest. Then there should be a button asking you to JOIN the Pool like this:

image.png

Once you have hit the Join Pool button then you will see this:

image.png

Obviously hit that button then to the right like this:

image.png

Then you will see the selection. We are still working on the look and feel of this page but it will look like this for now:

image.png

The screen is now so MUCH cleaner than the spread out version we used to have. Games will still auto lock after kickoff time but now also if you enroll in the pool but dont make picks you will automatically get alerted. This is a new feature. As you can see all the games are set to NO pick. It is up to you to make all your picks. Once completed, then hit the Submit picks button. One thing also you will notice which we didn't have last year is a widget with the leader-board on the main site. We do now:

image.png

This also links to the page for the picks.

So we put a lot of money and work into this so please everyone test it and let us know what you think. This will be the main model for now but we may add features down the road.

SO GO TEST !!!!!

:ohyeah:

We're gonna add lines between the games so they don't blend together. Also this application is Mobile phone supported! 

Also no one can see members picks until after the games. So this way no one gets an edge on the leader by making picks against theirs. We will show percentage of who is picking who and who's trending

Please let me know your thoughts. I'll Mark winners Sunday night so people can see the results. Then Monday we will start our official week 1 next weekend

I don't see the make picks button.  Or are the picks closed?

Did you join first? There's a join button to enroll then the button should be there

If you look now after 3:00 kickoff one of the games is gone. That's because it's locked. So unlike before where it was grayed out the games past kickoff will be gone. By design

I marked all the games on the test. Check your results. If we're good let's start pick ems again. Let's get this contest started!

Any thoughts about giving it its own header instead of under the drop down site features? I found it easy but I figure the easier to find it the more participation.