RobVol

Jeremy Pruitt has people talking about his talking ALOT

Somewhere around the halfway mark of the 21-minute opening statement, fans and members of the media labeled Jeremy Pruitt’s speech at the podium at SEC Media Days as a full blown filibuster.

The Tennessee coach made no secret of not enjoying the environment and schedule of Media Days.

“So I started to figure out, this has not been my favorite time as a head coach,” he said early on. “It’s not something that I exactly enjoy doing, but I appreciate the media and what you do for our game. You know, you sell the game of football. You sell the SEC, and we appreciate what you do.”

But then he discussed the city of Hoover, coaching at Hoover High School, his personal assistant, and roster of assistant coaches, including strength and conditioning and academics.

You can read on more here:

WWW.SATURDAYDOWNSOUTH.COM

He kept talking and talking and talking.

I thought he did well for a guy that HATES and I mean HATES this part of the job. Also Pruitt isn't a PR guy or a Rah rah guy, he is a football coach plain and simple. That is what we have needed since Fulmer.

Glad to have Pruitt

Peopel use t'talk a bunch 'bout my talkin' too. I don't know whut they seent, but it wernt me. 'Cept I'd done been drinkin'.

That therwhut it iz.. :27v[1]:

On 7/20/2019 at 10:53 PM, okfloray said:

Peopel use t'talk a bunch 'bout my talkin' too. I don't know whut they seent, but it wernt me. 'Cept I'd done been drinkin'.

That therwhut it iz.. :27v[1]:

Ay know what ya mean.  Ay done used ta nahwt understand ayy wawd y'all were a-sayin'.  Aftuurr all these years ay now speak okflray

Talking will always eventually get you in trouble, unless you talk about nothing relevant. We had a “talker” once for about 8 months and look how he’s done!