Pick Ems Week 4 has been added. Week 3 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Former vol Albert Haynesworth in need

I know many would say he's been a bad rep for Tennessee. I say, he's a human being. I hope the vol nation can step up. I would but my kidneys are rum induced. :drink: :smily961:

But seriously,

He's in need. I hope someone can step up for him. I have a feeling he's gotten a dose of reality. 

WWW.WBIR.COM

The former Tennessee Titan and Vol For Life announced his kidneys have failed after years of battling kidney disease, and now said he's in dire need of a donor.
Read more  

Wow that is terrible news. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I hope this works out for him. Kidney failure is so deadly and very serious. 

Albert has managed to pi$$ off a lot of people before, and didn't seem to be overly remorseful. It's hard to believe he's the same guy that trainers had to slap in the face just before ball games to pi$$ him off when he was at UT.

:MsnSlap5:

But I agree that in times like he's going through right now, someone needs to put all that aside and help the man out. 

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah Albert did some boneheaded things in his life and made some bad decisions. Still, I just feel terrible and I wonder now when he looks back does he have regrets. Life changing events like this tend to cause people to have a retrospective attitude.

Twitter is wild with stuff about this. Here is one that is pretty cool if true: