TecVol

2019 NBA Draft- Anybody Watching?

Since I cut the cord, I will hopefully be watching this streaming on the CBS Sports HQ App..  I loaded the Roku app this morning and it looks like it will be fine

When is the 2019 NBA Draft?

• Date: Thursday, June 20
  • Time: 7:30 p.m. ET
  • Free stream: Watch CBS Sports HQ for live coverage of the NBA Draft with pick-by-pick analysis, on-site reporting and draftee interviews
  • Official broadcast: ESPN
  • Follow: Draft Tracker

NBA Draft Day 1

22. Boston Celtics: PF Grant Williams, Tennessee

What is he exceptional at? He's exceptional at playing basketball. He's not as tall or athletic, no, but he played in the most athletic league in the country and got where he wanted to get. Look back at a recent drafts -- at a different position: The same things people say about Grant Williams, they said about Fred VanVleet, Jalen Brunson. NBA GMs are learning: Just take guys who are awesome at basketball. Grade: B

42. Philadelphia 76ers (from Sacramento via Brooklyn and Milwaukee): SG Admiral Schofield, Tennessee

Due to a trade, Schofield was picked by the Sixers but will start his career a Washington Wizard. He played four years in college and has an NBA-ready frame. Grade: A

57. New Orleans Pelicans (from Denver via Milwaukee): PG Jordan Bone, Tennessee

In a draft night trade, the Pistons picked up Bone's draft rights from the Pelicans to give them an experienced floor general who is still developing. Bone's a speedster who can push the pace and shoot it well from 3. Grade: B

image.png

All three should do well. I like the admiral to Philly pick. But then went to the wizards? Ughhhh I wanted him teaming up with Tobias Harris if he stays That would've been cool