Update:

Pick Ems Week 9 has been added. Week 8 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games. XL and Redwood still in the lead

Get your picks in for next week,

Sign in to follow this  
UTVol2001

State of Tenn. honors Peyton, Cutcliffe, Lawson

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Peyton Manning, the former quarterback with a record five NFL MVPs among the string of awards and honors to his credit, calls his decision to attend the University of Tennessee one of the best he has ever made.

That makes being inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame on Saturday night along with a handful of fellow Volunteers and David Cutcliffe, his former quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator, even more memorable.

"It's very special," Manning said. "I was proud to have played at the University of Tennessee for four years, and you go into the NFL, you kind of carry your alma mater with you and have wonderful support from friends, teammates, coaches throughout my career. ... So to be honored and have a chance to reflect on my time in college and all the relationships and memories, it's been very special."

Read More:

WWW.ESPN.COM

Peyton Manning, David Cutcliffe and Kara Lawson were among a slate of accomplished individuals inducted into the Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame on Saturday night.