Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 13 

Get your picks in for week 13 here

RobVol

NBA Mock Draft - Grant Williams lands in the top 20

Williams_Grant_Walking_GI_.5cacdb876597e.jpg

Tennessee fans are currently waiting in suspense, counting down the hours to Saturday. The Vols’ star power forward Grant Williams is set announce his final NBA decision this weekend after speaking with teams this week at the combine. If Williams likes what he hears, he can stay in and turn pro. If not, Williams can return to Tennessee for one more run at a title. In SBNation’s latest projection on Wednesday morning, Williams landed with the San Antonio Spurs at 19.

From SBNation:

19. San Antonio Spurs - Grant Williams, F, Tennessee

Williams won SEC Player of the Year as a sophomore, and somehow raised his game to new levels this past season as a junior. Williams spearheaded Tennessee’s basketball rival as a 6’7 bully who outmuscled opponents in the paint and on the glass but could also hit a face-up jump shot. Williams’ best attribute might be his feel for the game, which helps him contribute to winning basketball even without a signature skill. He’s going to have a good NBA career.

Seeing that Grant is this projected high, I just don't see him staying. He could surprise but really I think his ceiling has been hit. If he leaves, I hope he does well and San Antonio would be a great place to land for him.