Update:

Pick Ems Week 9 has been added. Week 8 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games. XL and Redwood still in the lead

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Jeremy Pruitt no fan of summer vacation: We went home for bowl season, we need to go to work

From RTT...

Gotta love Pruitt! :cool:

It may be summer vacation time for some but in Jeremy Pruitt’s eyes, his team has had more than enough breaks in recent weeks and months.

During his Tuesday morning appearance on Knoxville-based radio program “The Swain Event,” which is hosted by former Tennessee receiver Jayson Swain, Pruitt was asked about the current mini-term break in Knoxville and his stance on whether his players should stay close to campus and continue to work or get away from the football complex and relax during the summer break.

“We have, I think the number is 55 (players), that are here for mini-term and we have got several guys that are here doing rehab,” Pruitt said on the show. “I think our guys are excited about getting going this summer, you know? I mean, me personally, when I look at it, I don’t know why you’d want to go home. Nothing against going home, but heck, we went home for the bowl season. We went home during spring break.

“We’ve had plenty, we’ve had enough breaks. We need to go to work.”

More is here:

WWW.SATURDAYDOWNSOUTH.COM

Pruitt also discusses how Guarantano can take the next step in his game this season.

I don’t know why you’d want to go home. Nothing against going home, but heck, we went home for the bowl season. We went home during spring break.

That man just says it like it is.... I love it :thumb_yello: