RobVol

O&W game - what were your thoughts?

Honestly I expected more. Not being negative but I thought JG would have progressed more. But the new guys weren't out there an Trey is still dealing with the blood clots. Don't let the 4 TDS stat fool you. This was a sloppy scrimmage. I will say this though. Pruitt has a defense coming up this year. Also I thought JT Strout showed some glimpses of what he could be. That kid has an arm.

what wee your thoughts?

It looked to me like the defense is ahead of the offense on both teams. That McCollough kid, hi-school RB. Had 2 picks with 59 return yds. I sure hope that Solomon gets to play, DL needs the help. I don't remember the last time I seen blitz in a spring game. 

JG looks like he's gained some good weight. Seemed like he got off to a slow start, overthrew a couple guys early. For the game O-line gave up 5 sacks, so there's that dead horse to beat on. The white team defense provided the offense good field position a couple times, short field for JG led to 14 POT's.

But the best thing was seeing Jauan Jennings looking like himself again. A couple things go his way, and JJ could end up All-American. 

I was okay with this game.. Very conservative, as was expected, still made some big plays.  Like always, JG started slow, but picked up the pace.  Receivers  looked good.  McCollough has an eye for the ball.  He is going to score some points for us this year I predict..  Great having Jennings back in form

I still haven't seen it yet but based on practice reports and everything else I've seen and read so far this off season if we can get decent D Line play our defense is gonna be really nice. We have enough playmakers on offense that as long as we are serviceable I think we have a really good year