TecVol

Basketball anyone?

I almost went to the game today. Decided 82" of HD goodness was easier :mf_popcorn:

It will be interesting to see if Williams can bounce back after an off night against Mizzou.  While it was encouraging to see Bone, Bowden and Alexander step up against Mizzou we certainly need Williams to avoid foul trouble early, something he needs to work on. He can't have many off nights from here on out. 

It was fun to watch the Mizzou game if only to see how rowdy the fans were at the start and how they got quiet around the 7 min. mark of the first half. I haven't seen any indication that the Vols let hostile environments rattle them yet. Let's hope that trend continues. 2 road wins in the first 3 conference games would be a huge boost.

1 hour ago, RobVol said:

I almost went to the game today. Decided 82" of HD goodness was easier :mf_popcorn:

We've talked about maybe going to the Vols/Cocks game at Colonial Life at the end of the month but it's a weeknight & my wife has to work so we may settle for 55" of HD goodness.

Hey I'm watching 50" of HD goodness on the back patio. I can drink and smoke and be safe at home. 

Go vols tonight!

917A16DE-DE24-42CC-8A5D-E1F27895F684.jpeg

Glad I didn't go. I probably would have been arrested. Stay classy you idiot pond scum gayturd fans.

:gator_50::gatorssuck:

On 1/12/2019 at 4:53 PM, GiveHim6 said:

We've talked about maybe going to the Vols/Cocks game at Colonial Life at the end of the month but it's a weeknight & my wife has to work so we may settle for 55" of HD goodness.

I will be at the Carolina game rooting on our basketVols!  630 game so should be home by 9.   Carolina starting to find their groove so should be a good game.  That was impressive how we turned it up that last minute of the Florida game.  Sign of a championship team, winning close games on the road.  We have so many weapons and differerent guys stepping up when they need to.  Been fun to watch so far!

• Like 1

We live out in Lexington so it takes us about half an hour to get downtown depending on traffic. We did go to the Carolina/Clemson game back during Christmas and afterwards it took us 45 min. just to get out of the parking lot. We may still go, I'd really like to but not if it makes the wife a zombie at the office the next day.

Agree Carolina is in a groove right now. 3-0 in the SEC after an unimpressive pre-conference schedule. Kotsar back in the lineup makes them a different team. I also like Gravett's hustle, that guy is everywhere on the court. Vols can't take anybody for granted, especially on the road. Florida proved that Saturday.

Good to see Turner back in form last night. He says his shoulder is still not 100% but you couldn't tell against the Hogs.

1 hour ago, GiveHim6 said:

Good to see Turner back in form last night. He says his shoulder is still not 100% but you couldn't tell against the Hogs.

Yeah, he is the last piece of a big puzzle