RobVol

Very good write up - Clemson can thank Tennessee

Very good article. Lots of Truth.

Also one other thing to add, Boyd fit Dave Clawson's type of offense. I can only imagine what would have happened if there wasn't such a knee jerk reaction to Fulmer in 2008 and the offense could have been given time to adjust. Dave's just fine now. He's got wake forest winning games now. The won their bowl and finished 7-6

Not great but it's Wake so it's something not to mention Bowling Green in 2013 went 10-3 and won their conference. 

Hind sight is 20/20

I've always felt that a lot of Butch's success at Tennessee was due to Dobbs and his ability to make something out of nothing. It doesn't surprise me that when Dobbs graduated Butch thought he needed to find Dobbs II.

Good story, the UT/Clemson correlation should be obvious to anyone by now. But actually Lawrence, Higgins, ect. All done the right thing for themselves. It's been a remarkably crappy past couple of years around Tennessee football. At least they're not going to Alabama like that butt-plug Butch Jones. I seen his grab-ass self the other night sucking up to Saban on NatlTV. I was hoping to see lil' Nicky send Butch to fetch him a coke or something.

Dave Clawson is an innovator, no doubt about it. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall during his conversations with coach Fulmer.  I don't think hiring Clawson was a mistake, not in a judgement error kind of way. It just came at a time when CPF was already up to his ass in alligators, and things never had a chance.