Pick Ems is BACK. We are BETA Testing right now. Read the topic: Click the link below

Pick Em BETA testing

Bigarnj1

Very Telling......

Yeah we'll let me tell you this. All Tennessee needed to do was win this one game. Get a bowl game. I'm disgusting with Pruitt and staff and the entire performance. Period. This was terrible. On Tennessee's worst depth day they should out talent Vanderbilt. I'm just over it. 

RobVol, since the link to the article no longer works, I'll give you a quick synopsis: For the last 2 weeks, many players (mostly upper classmen) were no shows at practice because they didnt want to practice an extra month to play in Memphis. It's time for the brick layers to go. 

29 minutes ago, Bigarnj1 said:

RobVol, since the link to the article no longer works, I'll give you a quick synopsis: For the last 2 weeks, many players (mostly upper classmen) were no shows at practice because they didnt want to practice an extra month to play in Memphis. It's time for the brick layers to go. 

And this is also why he didnt let the Seniors run through the T last week...

If all this is true it's just another reason why the jury's still out on what kind of HC Pruitt is or will be. 6 wins and a bowl was a realistic goal at the beginning of the year, I never gave much chance to 7 or 8 wins with the schedule and personnel they had. We're all disappointed but 5 wins total and 2 convincing wins over ranked SEC opponents is worth something IMO.

If some of Butch's bricks got tired of football then good riddance. Most of them never lived up to expectations anyway. Pruitt gets the benefit of the doubt from me until he can bring in a couple of classes and truly call the team his own.  

5 hours ago, GiveHim6 said:

If all this is true it's just another reason why the jury's still out on what kind of HC Pruitt is or will be. 6 wins and a bowl was a realistic goal at the beginning of the year, I never gave much chance to 7 or 8 wins with the schedule and personnel they had. We're all disappointed but 5 wins total and 2 convincing wins over ranked SEC opponents is worth something IMO.

If some of Butch's bricks got tired of football then good riddance. Most of them never lived up to expectations anyway. Pruitt gets the benefit of the doubt from me until he can bring in a couple of classes and truly call the team his own.  

Agreed GH6....

Yeah I should have been more clear. Sick of all the crap about bitching about Pruitt. He gets a chance to get his players in. The whole lot of Butch's brick layers can get out. Tired of the whole attitude.