Countdown To Christmas!

Skyking

Alright Rob...

Throw the basketball schedule up here. At least it’ll help me forget about football. 

I'm so pissed right now. Give me few. And yes that includes Fulmer and Pruitt. 

I need a day to fume

Thanks Rob! Hopefully the B-Ball boys will be a little easier to watch than our beloved football team. 

I know right? Sad year. But at least pick ems will be back. Might have the modification completed before NFL playoffs and NCAA tourney. There's something. ( I guess) 

:whataredoin:

Well the Vol BB men are 4-1, with a 6 point loss to #2 Kansas in overtime.  Two games coming EKU 11/28 and Texas A&M Corpus Christi on 12/2, then we play #1 Ganzaga 0n 12/9 in Phoenix..  I am tired of Football for the year, so lets move on

Other than Gonzaga this team should win every other game this year through December. When SEC play gets heated up then we will know about this team. There is some good teams in the SEC this year, Auburn played well against Duke, KY will turn it around and there is some teams up and coming in the west. I still think the Vols should at least match the 25-26 win season from last year. anything else would be disappointing

I'd say anything short of making the Sweet 16 would be disappointing not only to Vol fans but the players as well. This team is as well coached & talented top to bottom as any Vol team I can remember since the days of Bernie & Ernie.