RobVol

Tennessee - Kentucky (Who wins?) Discussion

large_201810030043.jpg

Just curious. How do you all see the game Saturday going down? I actually feel if the Vols can clean up some of the mistakes and make some plays with Jennings, Calloway and Palmer that Tennessee has a chance. If Chandler or Banks cannot get it going I hope that staff tries some quick hitches and quick out passes and get the WRs out there. I also hope the Vols can control Snell. I mean the QB doesn't scare me. So I think there is a chance.

I am going to say I think the Vols can win

Vols - 24
Kentucky - 20

I really think the Vols are confusing to me. They beat Auburn and then struggle at homecoming against Charlotte. These types of games leave me perplexed. If the offensive line can somehow improve and add maybe a half second more for the QB to get passes off and  maybe there is some resemblance of a running game then they should win I think,

:tennessee: - 21

:uk: - 14

This is gonna be a tough game, and will really be determined by our OL.  Guarantano needs time to light them up.  I think Snell is playing on a bum ankle, but that may be over reported.. I feel like our defense will hold the line

Vols 28 Cats 24

Snell if out is huge. If on a gimpy leg and in the game that is still huge if he isn't 100%. Because if you can slow him down then you have a chance. That QB they have has been trash most of the season. I know this might be a wishful thinking kind of deal but I feel good about this game.

Vols - 20

Kitties - 17

Stoops On if Benny Snell is beat up or worn down as TV analysts suggested: “No, I don’t think worn down. He’s beat up. Play as many snaps and run the ball as hard as he does and you’re going to get beat up a little bit. I’ll see him later on today. His ankle is more of a bruise than it is a sprain, so we’ll see how tender that is.”

On 11/8/2018 at 8:46 PM, Ozonedrifter said:

Kats 7

Vols 24

You da man OZ! :thumb_yello:

Speaking for myself I was having a hard time believing this was the same team that struggled against Charlotte. The OL blocked, the backs ran through holes big and small, JG hit open receivers, the defense was smothering and Snell was mostly a non-factor.

I just watched the replay on YouTube (no commercials, no halftime) and we played a fine game on every level..Under Jeremy Pruitt, this WILL be our defense from now on.  I would not bet against us next week

Well I got the 34 points right for the Vols. I never thought they would hold Snell down that bad. I am gonna say something I haven't said much about JG. That boy played a hell of a game. If he can get some pocket presence a little improved who knows. I was impressed with him Saturday.