Pick Ems Week 4 has been added. Week 3 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Anyone giving LSU a shot Saturday?

Is there any chance or anyone think Tua actually gets intercepted finally? Seems this will be the game of the week so just curious what everyone thought. There is always a chance but honestly really? I don't think so.....

Nope. For about as many years as I care to remember Alabama has minimized the QB, and won games with everybody else. They still have "everybody else", and have now filled the QB position with a playmaker. Which virtually makes them unstoppable. 

The only way I can see Bama losing is if, for some reason, Tua goes out before they run up the score. Then, only if the opposing defense can take away the running threat, and force Hurts to throw the ball. 

The likelyhood of that happening against anybody is nearly zero. Alabama should win Vs LSU comfortably, 14-17 points at least. If LSU ever leads it will probably only be because they scored first. 

Yeah if BAMA lost this one it would go down as one of the HUGE upsets.

I don't see it happening either but I'll be watching :mf_popcorn:

6 hours ago, cowhampshirevol said:

LSU may hang with Bama for a half or 3 quarters but this Bama team could beat 4 to 6 teams in the NFL they are that talented

Huh..? :yikes:

Enough cannot be said about Alabama being a great college football team. But a bunch of 20-21 year old kids beating a team full of 6-8 year NFL veterans? :saywhat:

You're talking boys against men.

:shakehead: I have to disagree. 

• Upvote 1

Believe it or not, a bunch of 20+ year olds beat Lombardi's Packers in 1963 and won a few other games against the previous year's NFL champions in years before that. Remember the old College All Star game they used to play in Chicago every summer?

My beef with the NFL is not with the guys kneeling on the sidelines, it's with the guys who showboat on the field and in the end zone. 

Back to the original topic: I still say Bama's defense can be had so LSU has a shot. Probably a long shot but still a shot.