RobVol

What would you like to see against Charlotte?

I am asking because I think this is a perfect time to work some new things in. Maybe let Chryst play a little. I get the whole JG is the QB for the future and KC is only has this year. Still do these guys who suffered through Butch Jones not deserve to at least go to a bowl game? I say JG has played a lot this year enough to be gain valuable experience. If he falters down the stretch I say give Chryst a shot. Also this game would be a good time to try some different situational play-calling and see how the team responds. Try a few new wrinkles maybe. Just my to cents, We need this win to be dominant and get some confidence back into the team for the long stretch going into the final part of the season.

:2cents:

Based on the new Red Shirt rules and chance to play maybe it should be Strout and not Chryst?

Some thing so?

ALLFORTENNESSEE.COM

With only four games remaining on the season, Jeremy Pruitt should think about giving quarterbacks JT Shrout playing time. Before the bashing begins, this ...

The Charlotte game will probably be the only chance Pruitt gets to try out the new RS rule. So if the Vols go up big he should play every underclassmen he's got. 

Fewer penalties dammit! Especially boneheaded ones like false starts and substitution infractions. How many of those have they had this year? I've lost count. And oh yeah, totally unnecessary ones like JJ's unsportsman.

“We’ve got to do a better job as a coaching staff to get our guys to execute at the highest level and not make those mistakes."

Amen.

I never played football at the organized level so I'm just spitballing here but it seems to me coaching can only do so much about false starts. It's still on the players to have the self discipline to hold their stance. As for the substitution issues I don't know if it's coaching or the players not being prepared. But I still have nightmares about the last seconds that LSU game in Baton Rouge when Dooley was coach and everyone was running around on the field and the sidelines like a Chinese fire drill.

The Vols were doing pretty well in avoiding penalties up until a couple of games ago. I don't want to harp on it but they need to tighten back up. No need to give the other guys that kind of help.

• Like 1

Tired, slow, inept, beat up, apathetic. That's my what I seen yesterday. Charlotte is the best OOC team the Vols beat this year, and the results are indicative of it.

Anyway, I'm ready for next year already. If that's all they have to put out, I doubt the Vols win another game this year.

I hate to be negative and reading social media because they are making excuses like "The team is was just resting people" and "hiding scheme changes" but really? I mean really? You need to mask gameplay around Charlotte? On Homecoming? I am sorry to say this but the trending up is now trending DOWN.

Was very upset about this game Saturday