"Beat Bama Week" just hasn't been the same over the past several years. I just hope the guys can hang with them. Bama seems to choke on one game every year ... maybe it'll be Saturday. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of a$$ holes. :buckfama2:

Apparently no one's thinking upset? I guess we're just too realistic here LOL

Upset, naw...

I think the improvments continue, and the Vols play their best game of the season so far. Before winning Vs Auburn UT made Georgia look beatable, knocked the shine off of them. Nobody needs to tell me that Georgia isn't Alabama, there's a lot of wiggle room between #1 Alabama and everybody else this year. 

But one things certain. One way or the other, by the end of the Bama game everybodys going to know just how good (?) Tennessee really is...

Improvements come when you turn the fire up. We'll know more after Saturday. 

I don't know if any team can beat Bama this year but if they do lose I can't imagine the Vols being the one to pull it off. 

Still, Pruitt said there are no moral victories but A&M scored 23 and Arky 31 on their sometimes shaky defense. Both teams piled up around 400 yds. I'd like to see the Vols offense move the ball & put some points on the board, even if bama wins by 3 or 4 TDs. I watched some of that Arkansas game and as terrible as the Razorbacks are they put up a pretty good fight early on and never quit. They scored 2 TDs in the 4th quarter when the game was out of reach. Maybe it was against the 3rd team defense but that's the kind of fight I want to see.  Bama wears everybody down with their depth and puts points on the board late themselves so the final scores look lopsided but it doesn't mean their defense can't be torched if you keep pressing. 

Bituli and Kongbo impacts ill hurt. Pruitt will need to get some to step up. I would like a big game from some of the other folks. CBs will be huge in this game. I never used to say that when playing Bama but with Tua this a totally different set up.

Saban is glad-handing his @ss, Tua hasn't yet played a 4th Qtr this Yr. Nobody's kept Bama's 1st string on the field the entire game, they don't know how "good" they are...

Somebody said soft schedule, and the Vols will be Bama's  most contested game yet. Which probably means they'll show up and curb-stomp our @ss. Nobody expects the Vols to win, for more than one good reason. But what I hope it means is Alabama never gets comfortable enough to substitute, and the Vols play against their starting team for the whole game.

Sheeit... That's more than anybody else has done so far. 

If Tennessee keeps it within 14 I'll be content. Not happy, but content

The game turned out about as I expected. Bama is just an effing machine out there. They come out, smack you on the mouth and dare you to do anything about it. Head & shoulders above any other team I've watched this year including Clemson.

At least the Vols didn't quit. That was about the most I hoped for. 

Wow I'm still hurting from this game. You knew it was gonna be a beat down. But it still hurts even when you know it's gonna happen.