Update:

Pick Ems Week 9 has been added. Week 8 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games. XL and Redwood still in the lead

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Is JG the guy?

I'll tell ya why, because JG will be here next year. Chryst? Who knows where he'll be. But it's obvious he's had all the chances to win the start he's going to get.

It doesn't matter who holds the starting QB slot. 

Coach Pruitt knows this year is a mulligan. We have a roster full of Butch Jones recruits who can't get the job done. Pruitt has to thin his roster of 13 scholarship players to make room for the next generation of Volunteers. We as fans must suffer through this season and once again, "wait til next year". Then Shrout will run our offense with a group of very able sophomores behind him and "next year" will finally be here. 

As for this year, I set the DVR to record the games. If we pull off a miracle win, then I can go back and watch. In the meanwhile, I have ample time for honey do's and naps.

Yeah, or naps either. Hell, sleep when you're old.

If I could get another Saturday off I'd go to a game..

(maybe ozd is old?)

Well you have to admit though, watching futility live can be somewhat depressing. Maybe he likes to wait for the DVR so who can get through the bad spots .. :mices_blah:

On 9/30/2018 at 2:11 PM, okfloray said:

Yeah, or naps either. Hell, sleep when you're old.

If I could get another Saturday off I'd go to a game..

(maybe ozd is old?)

Hell, I am old ... too damn old for all this rebuilding crap. :eekout:

Don't have a problem with opening things up. Not to sure CK  However, I don't think JG is entirely at fault here I also think the OL and the offensive staff should share in this as well.

I do think that JG has improved quite a bit this season. The thing I've noticed most ,and this is just my take, it looks like the game hasn't slowed down for him yet. I don't know if it will happen for him if it ever does.

The game definitely hasn't slowed own for him at all. Thats why I would like to see KC. At least for more than one drive. A half would be nice. 

I have no preference on either. Just would like the see both QBs for a consistent amount of time. Then we could all make an opinion. 

I don't think Peyton Manning could do any better behind this o-line. 

I don't have any problem with Chryst playing. I don't think it makes any damn difference.