Update:

Pick Ems Week 9 has been added. Week 8 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games. XL and Redwood still in the lead

Get your picks in for next week,

Guest Knoxvillevolntr

Simple Answer to this mess- not joking here

Guest Knoxvillevolntr

Let's just go full 1980s SMU. Let's pay guys a crap-ton of money to steal all Bamas players, get them cars, get players from CFL, semi pro, and wherever else we can. It takes the NCAA 5 yrs to catch you anyway. And nobody gets death penalty anymore. It'll save us a bunch of time, cause Tn is going into oblivion anyway. We can win 2-3 nattys in that time, be happy, and then take our lumps. Financially, it's worth it! Get guys that are prison material,  that will scare hell out of all these teams!!!

It's in the crapper anyway.  Might as well cheat and enjoy it!

and then get the "death penalty"?  I mean we're close to dead now, we are the joke of the SEC but I wouldn't want the program to be completely dismantled.

Not that I disagree.... We have to open up the check book and be willing to stop being a 7-11. Get the best no matter what it costs for the coaching staff. Gas station sushi just isn't working

The only thing the fan base has left to brag about is that our program has never seen any major infractions from the NCAA, and now it's been suggested to take that away too? Uh-uh. Nope. Negative. NO. FREAKING. WAY. 

I'd rather lose with a clean program than win with one that's cheating. It's what separates us from the Bammers, lizards, aTm-ers, and All Barn-ers...