Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 13 

Get your picks in for week 13 here

Atomic City

Helton seems to be in over his head so far

Tennessee is a cash cow. I'm done. Create a decent entertainment venue, maybe I'll waste money on it again. 

Maybe...

The TE wheel route  was a good call. Otherwise, suck.

What else could go wrong? This game is a clinic on how not to play football.

Everyone wants to be positive and politically correct. Jg is athletic but terrible. He can't read a defense period. I'll take a pro set offense and chryst for the rest of the season. I'm ready for Barnes basketball...

Tennessee has become a Vandy. That along is enough to make you hurl

I cannot even get excited about a Tennessee game anymore.  I'm over it. Pruitt isn't even worth the optimism. 

7 minutes ago, RobVol said:

Tennessee has become a Vandy. That along is enough to make you hurl

I cannot even get excited about a Tennessee game anymore.  I'm over it. Pruitt isn't even worth the optimism. 

Unfortunately this is where I am. It doesn't even effect my Saturdays anymore. My mood is hardly ever excited or sad. I just watch and move on 

Having been to the game, I can come up with one positive. It’s not as big a beat down as we’re going to get next week. Unfortunately, I’ll get to witness that one first hand too.

I am the same. I, just as all of us, experienced enough of this to where I have no words to even express my apathy of football. I have no interest in watching any more games or even talking about it. Just freaking DONE.

You know, they run the plays that they execute in practice. If this team has it in them to run better plays in the game, first it has to show up during the week. It all comes down to the players ability, they have to give the coach's something to believe in.

It's not Helton though. Florida only out gained the Vols by like what? 25-30 yards?

6 turnovers ...... That's a killer. 

6 turnovers and the distressing tendency to get off to a slow start. It's been the case in all 4 games this year. They got away with it against the cupcakes but got buried by it against WV and Florida. It's a bad habit carried over from most of the games last year.

It doesn't take a genius to see that it's hard to execute a workable gameplan when you have to play catch up all the time.

It doesn't take a genius to tell when we are running or passing either it's extremely predictable. Only reason we had close to as many yards is cause Florida da hardly ever had to go more than 30 yards on drive lol

Honestly after I calmed down I have to expect to keep it the offense somewhat vanilla. I mean really? Who on this roster is experienced enough to run a fancy offense? If you are going with JG then I can see keeping it standard. I am not blaming Helton at this point.

If someone wants to call running the ball on first and second down, and passing on third down predictable, then %99 of  all NCAA and NFL football teams are predictable. 

• Upvote 1