RobVol

It is FLORIDA WEEK

Tennessee - Florida   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this Saturday?

• Tennessee
    • Florida

image.png

OK we all know both teams don't look particularly strong. At this point I am not sure he wins Saturday. Every year some fans say if the Vols struggle the game before Florida that they are hiding plays. I think that is wishful and biased thinking. This team isn't good enough to hide anything right now plus I don't Jeremy Pruitt is that type of coach. I think he will just come out and execute and play every game the same way and whatever gives his team a chance to win. So after three games I really don't know. This is a toss to me.

So taking your Vol blinders off take the poll and let us know honestly who you think wins. No one will know who picked who.

I never say Tennessee is gonna lose but if I take my orange colored glasses off, I have to be honest and say my heart says Vols but my mind says Florida. I hate to say it. I know Tennessee put up over 500 yards of offense up but those mental mistakes are killers. UTEP was one of the worst teams in College Ball. They should have easily put up 40+. Pruitt pretty much said he was disappointed and felt there was some serious coaching up to do even after a win so he gets it and sees it. I am hoping for a win like always but just not sure this year what will happen. 

The key is which Franks shows up. The guy with all that promise or the bone head one. Reduce the errors and play good defense and get a good running game going. Tennessee will need a full effort across the board. If they can get J. Jennings out in space and make some good catches, who knows.