Update:

Pick Ems Updated. Redwood still leads. Added week 13 

Get your picks in for week 13 here

RobVol

Tennessee RB Trey Coleman has reportedly left

He was a 3* RB who did not take the field at all during Saturdays game. It doesn't look like he was gonna play much anyway but.....

Tennessee has reportedly lost some depth at the running back position.

The Volunteers used four running backs in Charlotte for the 2018 season opener against West Virginia but Trey Coleman was not among them. Instead, Tim Jordan, Ty Chandler, Madre London and Jeremy Banks took all the reps from the running back position. Following that result, Coleman apparently saw all he needed to from Jeremy Pruitt’s program.

WWW.SATURDAYDOWNSOUTH.COM

Vols losing some depth at running back.

Don't let the big orange door hit you in the ass. :smily961:

I saw where a 2020 commitment is backing out as well. If you don't bleed orange, we probably don't need you anyway.

I get the “if you don’t bleed orange” thing. We need guys truly dedicated to the Tennessee AND it’s culture. But, I can’t say that I blame him. The kid was 4 deep on a strong roster. Just for the sake of playing, I’d probably had left too. 

• Upvote 1

:4_6_2v[1]: What would have happened in '98 if Tee Martin had packed it in a couple of years early just because he wasn't getting his name in the paper on Sundays? 

Just saying, there's only eleven positions on the field at any given time. If you ain't it, try harder ... be a team player, not a legend in your own mind. If you are as good as you think you are, your day will come.