Update:

Pick Ems Week 8 has been added. Week 7 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

Atomic City

Season Record Prediction

Record Predictions  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What will Tennessee's record be this year

• 12-0
    • 11-1
    • 10-2
    • 9-3
    • 8-4
    • 7-5
    • 6-6
    • 5-7
    • 4-8
    • 3-9
    • 2-10
    • 1-11
    • 0-12

I'm going against the grain. I say 8-4. I think we have the talent over there and if we can avoid the injury bug we are gonna sneak up on some people. These coaches are just what was needed over there and this team reminds me a lot of last year's basketball squad 

7-5 

Tough stretch in the schedule. I think they win one they aren't supposed to. They finish strong. I don't see any blowouts. Pruitt will have them playing strong. He won't tolerate giving up. 

Plus they finish strong maybe a bowl win and the momentum carries them into a huge recruiting stretch

As I've already said, 6 wins and a lower tier bowl is a realistic goal this season. Anything beyond that would be a pleasant surprise to me.

Mr. Optimism here.  We win the first 4, then lose the next 3, then win out.  Go ahead and laugh, I will re-post this after week 4, unless we go 2-2, then I will hope you all forget about my prediction.

• Upvote 1

This makes me feel better as well..

Tenn proj off depth chart

Qb guarantano 4 star 96.2
Rb chandler 4 star 96.7
Wr1 callaway 4 star 95.1
Wr2 Jennings 4 star 92.8
Wr3 Johnson 3 star 86.9
TE DWA 4 star 89.7
OT Smith 5 star 99.2
OG Johnson 4 star 90.6
C Kennedy 4 star 89.8
OG hall 3 star 85.8
OT Richmond 4 star 97.4

I am sticking with 7-5. Still reading social media I cannot believe how clueless some are, Look, I am not saying Tennessee goes undefeated and wins it all. But the argument I keep reading is that there is no way Tennessee turns it around in one year. Really? I am not saying it will happen but REALLY?

I got one year year for you. 1989. Tennessee was coming off the worse year (Almost as bad as last season) 5-6. They opened 0-6..... 2005 team didn't even do that. When have you ever seen that? In 1989 the Vols made a little small change to their Offensive Coordinator. Maybe you have heard of him? Philip Fulmer. From that point  it was hardly ever boring on offense. The 1989 season was one of the best in Tennessee history. Tennessee could put points on the board and discovered a different approach to offense when Sterling Henton went down.  Andy Kelly came and the Vols discovered the Cobb-Webb connection and beat UCLA, Auburn, Georgia, Arkansas along the way and won the Cotton bowl when that was still a big bowl game. So do I think it will happen? No. I think 7-5 is a fair expectation. But anyone saying there is NO way it can happen wasn't around in 1989.  Just sayin .....................

:govolsbaby: