RobVol

Media Days - Pruitt

maxresdefault.jpg

So any thoughts on it? I thought it went very well

Very Impressed with him Apparently Finebaum was even. Kept talking about how well he did

We all know the Vols were a lot better than their record last season and I am expecting 7-5 or maybe 8-4 with a lucky bounce or two.  I thought Pruitt did very well.

Gotta love Redwoods optimism.

It's easy to be optimistic in July but this team has way too many holes to fill. I'd be ecstatic if the Vols won 8 games this year and pleasantly surprised if they won 7. If they lose the opener it will be a challenge to win 6.

Did anyone count how many clichés he used? Compared to the previous Ass Clown.... :rolleyes:

On 7/25/2018 at 8:49 AM, LakeVol said:

Did anyone count how many clichés he used? Compared to the previous Ass Clown.... :rolleyes:

yeah Pruitt was straight at ya. I loved the straight forward approach. No more rah rah guys needed.

:wtf:

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:50 AM, Skyking said:

Gotta love Redwoods optimism.

According to the five year recruiting national ranking Vols should win eight, losing to Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Auburn.  I am a firm believer in recruiting rankings and I expect at least 6-6 at minimum.  W Virginia has a five year recruiting average of 40.6 ad Tennessee has 12.4.  That is a huge talent gap.  Now, of course, the Vols floundered last year with that talent and my do so this time but I think they will be much imporved over last season.  

I think the Vols win 7 but I would not surprised to see near the latter part of the season or mid part once Pruitt has had a few games under his belt with these kids, pulling off a upset along the way. I think 7 is expected and 8 would be a nice addition for me.