Update:

Pick Ems Week 8 has been added. Week 7 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

RobVol

Software update

OK obviously people will see the board. Yes right now it is ugly. I will be working on it for the next few weeks. This was major upgrade so lots of settings and changes

:ohcrapola:

OK so I have found a few things.

1. Email that comes to you is now set up from the site so it is cleaned up and working
  2. Totally new notification system. Pretty Nice actually
  3. Go under your sign in name and check the settings. Under Profile you can now add a group background picture like in facebook profiles. You also can under the settings option see all the devices you have connected to ensure where you have logged in.
  4. That's just the first few things I have noticed. More to come as I dig in here
  5. Also now you can copy and paste your images into posts. Video posting like youtube is SOOOO much easier now

I love it!!!  Especially the drag/drop feature, plus easy share on Facebook...Thank you for the hard work

• Like 1

Here is something different. Has a new Rep system kind of like Facebook. Look to the right of a post from a member and you like a post without actually posting. Liking gives Reps to the members

rep system.png