Countdown To Christmas!

Ozonedrifter

... and the bricks continue to fall. Davenport is out!

According to 247 Sports. I was a bit skeptical of the hire in the first place. Maybe they'll get it right this time.  :nonono:

I never like the hire to begin with and this gives Tennessee a chance to replace a fallen brick with a block of Lead Plating! It still pisses me off that we hire people unqualified for the job and still have to pay them their contract even after being fired.

That shit needs to stop NOW  :wtf:

I do not understand how institutions of this size can be managed by Keystone Kops.  I swear, here at Alabama we have been through Three Stooges and more than one Keystone Kop administrations.  Bob Bockrath and Hootie Ingram are two examples.  How can this keep happening?   OMG, look at LSU with MIles fired, retained, then refired -- all within 9 months.  Are you ready for this ...... then the same AD hired Ogre to replace Miles.  Ogre is a KNOWN LOSER.  Maybe we should give AD's an I.Q. test before hiring them?

It certainly makes no sense Redwood. Universities are being held hostage and made to sit a watch someone rob them blind. All because they were too stupid to lock the bank doors or hire Barney Fife to police the program. I'm sure it is a huge deal to get them all to stop dealing with agents for coaches, etc. but they need to. If I get fired, I don't get a red cent on my way out the door, why should anyone else? Especially if they don't do their job and perform at the level they were thought to be hired at.

I do not understand how institutions of this size can be managed by Keystone Kops.

Sorta like a lot of of our elected officials isn't it?   :whistling: