Hello fellow volunteer fans! Has anyone here been to fan day before? I've never attended fan day so I'm hoping someone can answer my questions and give me some tips or suggestions.

I want to get an autograph from Jeremy Pruitt. People have told me to get there early, around 5:00am, and get in line at the gate. Any more suggestions or tips?

#1 Can I bring a small camping chair to sit on while waiting in line? If yes, can I bring it inside the stadium or do I have to leave it at the gate?

#2 I have booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown Knoxville for the 20th, which is Friday night before fan day. I plan to check out Saturday morning around 4:30 and get in line at the stadium. I will ask the hotel if I can leave my car parked at the hotel and walk to the stadium. Does anyone have any more parking tips or suggestions?

THANKS for any help guys! GO VOLS!

Not sure what's allowed inside the stadium, and not sure what to expect with regards to # of fans that will be on hand for Coach Pruitt's first at-bat, but the few times I've been you pick the area of interest, ie: defense, offense, special teams etc. and get in line for that area on the field and you'll get autographs, selfies and all that with players and coaches. I'll bet Coach Pruitt will be floating around between areas and may be a little harder to get one-on-one with. There should be lots of handouts with team pix, schedules and the like that make good signature fodder. Good luck with catching up with CJP. It won't surprise me if he goes out of his way to make himself available. Have fun 

and GO VOLS!

Thanks for the info! As far as standing in line, I was actually talking about the line that forms outside of the stadium, at the gate.

Sorry I should have been more specific, my mistake.