LakeVol

Pick 'em Contest Bowl Week Ready to Go!

It always bugs me that every year after the bowl matchups are announced several prominent sports websites with their supposedly "expert" analysts rank the bowls in order of how compelling or watchable they're supposed to be. Bama & Clemson may turn out to be another thriller and probably deserves to be at the top of the list but who knows but the Potato Bowl or the Dollar General Bowl may turn out to be just as good or better as far as sheer entertainment goes. I try to catch at least some of as many as I can because you never know.

I cannot believe I'm about to say this....uugghhh , here it goes:

Go Bama!!! 

If their D shows up big time, it will bode well for Pruitt, or shall I say it won't hurt...now the flip-side, is if the D bombs, which I cannot envision, it may not help too much.

GO CLEMSON!

I wouldn't pull for Bammer if they were playing the Taliban.

GO OKLAHOMA!

I honestly NEVER thought I would say that in a game against UGA. The Bulldawgs were my second favorite team in the SEC forever.

Until this year. UGA fans have been more arrogant and obnoxious than Bammers. After they beat us it was like we had not beat them in 10 years. I got tired of reminding them we won the past 2 years.

I hope the Sooners embarrass them.

I think an UGA - Bama match is great. Then I get to read and listen all the bitching about the SEC and ESPN are in bed together. Blah blah blah. They had an argument in 2012. With a 4 team playoff, they don't

Looking at how I've done so far was depressing until I looked a little closer. In the first four games where the VolTalk pick was unanimous the other team won.

Misery loves company. Now I don't feel so bad.  :dancing_banana:

P.S. Everybody had Florida State too so no gain or loss on that one either.

Heck, I lost the first 7.  And no, I will never pull for bammer.  Look at it this way, the sooner they lose the sooner Tennessee gets a full time coach.