Pick Ems Week 3 has been added. Week 2 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Make your picks for Week 3

Atomic City

As of 12-3-17 here is my guess *EDIT*

I'm hearing Steele myself

A 9-36 record as a head coach.

We could get Leach...BUT NO...that's not the three yards and a cloud of dust style nor is he a Fulmer buddy.

9-36

:censored:  :verypissed:  :screaming-7365:

• Upvote 1

I'm hearing Steele myself

A 9-36 record as a head coach.

We could get Leach...BUT NO...that's not the three yards and a cloud of dust style nor is he a Fulmer buddy.

9-36

:censored:  :verypissed:  :screaming-7365:

Yeah I do not like the Steele hire either but I just think that is how it shakes. 

Yeah I do not like the Steele hire either but I just think that is how it shakes.

It really doesn't matter what we like, my orange-blooded brother.

We're stuck with whatever we get.

• Upvote 1

Ill take orange blood and hope over the past 8 years anyday

Depends on which Fulmer we get.

Pre-2003...grab them by the facemask, pull them close, and rip somebody a new asshole. :egyptian:

Post-2003...soft golf clap, sad look, and we'll get'em next time guys. :shakehead:

I hate ‘sources’ but one of my best that doesn’t mind me buggin’ ...said maybe tomorrow not sure, supposedly ‘The Mad Hatter’ is in the mix pretty heavy to be our next HC? He’s not certain, but he might be in Knoxville right now. Again, this is a very good source. Anyone hear the same possibility?

• Upvote 1

I hate ‘sources’ but one of my best that doesn’t mind me buggin’ ...said maybe tomorrow not sure, supposedly ‘The Mad Hatter’ is in the mix pretty heavy to be our next HC? He’s not certain, but he might be in Knoxville right now. Again, this is a very good source. Anyone hear the same possibility?

Unreal. Pass up Mike Leach for either a 64 year old has been or a 9-36 coach.

Fulmer seems to be as swift at AD as he was a game day coach whenever Cut wasn't around to hold his hand.

I'm just going to say it and people can get mad.

Anyone who wants Les Miles is either on drugs or a f**king idiot. Terrible clock management. Can't develop a QB if you gave him Tom Brady. Has been absolutely OWNED by Nick Saban the past several years. 64 years old.

I mean it sounds to me like Currie realized what was going on and said f**k it and swung for the fences to save his job and that's when they decide to can him? Like are you f**king kidding me. We almost had the pirate

• Upvote 1

If getting Leach meant keeping Currie and the Haslem influence I’m glad we didn’t get him. And though I’m ecstatic about Fulmer being back, I’m in the boat with SOJ when it comes to Les Miles.

Guys, do you remember when Fulmer got fired? Do you know how many coaching job offers he received in those 9 years? Even though he actively pursued some jobs.

NONE! ZERO ! ZILCH!

Ever wonder why?

Les Miles? Do you know how many coaching job offers he has received since being fired? Even though he has actively pursued some jobs.

NONE! ZERO ! ZILCH!

Why?

I'll hang up and listen..

Savage other than Saban and Meyer name someone with a better resume

For our needs?

Mike Leach wins at places no one else can win.

Patterson wins at a place no one else ever has.

Scott Frost took a terrible team and they are now 12-0

Les Miles won a NC with a Nick Saban team. He was a 9 - 10 win coach after that. Did I mention that Saban has OWNED him the past few years?

Les is not a rebuilder. I'll repeat it. Terrible clock management. Can't develop a QB if you gave him Tom Brady. 64 years old.

He is just like Fulmer and Butch. Too stubborn to change ANYTHING about his offense.

• Upvote 1

Savage other than Saban and Meyer name someone with a better resume

For our needs?

Mike Leach wins at places no one else can win.

Patterson wins at a place no one else ever has.

Scott Frost took a terrible team and they are now 12-0

Les Miles won a NC with a Nick Saban team. He was a 9 - 10 win coach after that. Did I mention that Saban has OWNED him the past few years?

Les is not a rebuilder. I'll repeat it. Terrible clock management. Can't develop a QB if you gave him Tom Brady. 64 years old.

He is just like Fulmer and Butch. Too stubborn to change ANYTHING about his offense.

Frost coaches at Nebraska. Mike Leach wins in no defense conferences. Patterson other than a nice win/loss record has never won anything but a couple bowl games. Matter of fact Washington won a National Title a few years before we did and has had plenty of win/loss success before Peterson. Les Miles has beat Saban at least 3 times, how many people can say that? He has already admitted he would change up his offensive philosophy if/when he gets another job. Good lord, clock management lol 

Here is a link to Boise State Coaching records. Looks like plenty of people have won there also 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise_State_Broncos_football