Atomic City

John Currie has been fired

This better work out.

Fulmer put us in this ditch to begin with. Now he's going to drive us out? 

Fulmer drove the bus into the ditch. Kiffin flattened the tires. Dooley threw matches into the gas tank.

Butch tried to pull the whole flaming mess out with his mini bike.

We are a bunch of f**ked monkeys.   :shakehead:

For the most part, I agree with all of the above, but I would add that all of that was ALLOWED to happen by the higher ups!  Hopefully that is about to change.

I'll say this much right here. I've always agreed that Fulmer fell off his horse sometime after the '98 NC. But the funk we presently find ourselves in resulted from the departure of Joe Johnson and Doug Dickey. That, and the subsequent hiring of Jimmy Cheeks and Mike Hamilton pretty much hung Phil out to dry.

I know what it's like to be set up to fail. Phil as AD has a tough job to do right now, trying to pick up these pieces. I don't envy him a bit. Cutting Currie out was only one piece, I suspect there's plenty more established oppositio. Long term, whether or not he's the best man for the job isn't a decision I feel good about making right now. However I have never doubted Fulmer's loyalty to Tennessee, and I trust he'll be looking out for our best intrest. But, right now, there's nobody I'd rather have involved.

My God I miss those two men.

We track a bit more than IPs    :Tennrules:

Well, you can track machines.

A guy with a new phone or computer and a new IP....

Um......  :laughing1: OK..... 

This better work out.

Fulmer drove the bus into the ditch. Kiffin flattened the tires. Dooley threw matches into the gas tank.

For the most part, I agree with all of the above, but I would add that all of that was ALLOWED to happen by the higher ups!  Hopefully that is about to change.

Exactly! okfloray just nailed it when he said it went downhill after Joe Johnson and Doug Dickey left.

• Upvote 1

This better work out.

Exactly! okfloray just nailed it when he said it went downhill after Joe Johnson and Doug Dickey left.

I agree, 

Now the pace needs to pick up, not be bogged down by this in-fighting amongst big wigs!  Let's get this thing done!  Several other schools are searching as well!

Wow glad this has anything to do with this topic and your wrong on your assumptions. Keep it on target.

I am not going to bring up the strict firewall rules or the documented subnets we block here. But again this is NOT for here please take it elsewhere

Wow glad this has anything to do with this topic and your wrong on your assumptions. Keep it on target.

I am not going to bring up the strict firewall rules or the documented subnets we block here. But again this is NOT for here please take it elsewhere

Well...that got all serious quickly.

Now the pace needs to pick up, not be bogged down by this in-fighting amongst big wigs!  Let's get this thing done!  Several other schools are searching as well!

It will Piddlin. Trust the course. This is a monumental change

But be patient

Because not the topic. Lets keep everyone focused on the matter at hand. I don't want people losing momentum

Honestly I am not listening to all this social media. Some of the people are only about getting you to click on thier crap. Bottom Line is people here and some rare few other places said change could and more than likely would be pushed. I am not going to be critical of the people being honest and correct. I don't care if it is Fulmer or someone else in at AD. The issue is coaches being hired and players playing. I say let this crap play out and THEN see what we have. Quit clicking on every damn article out on the internet and think well it MUST be true. Way to much trolling going on and with this change there is even more. 

What I See in all of this is change happened for a reason and I think boosters on the other side of Haslam and fans disgust moved the needle. I will wait to see what comes of this before making any other judgements.

That is a VERY smart approach right now. Hell it may not even be Fulmer by 4pm. More than likely it will be for now but not 100%. All this crap is sickening. We kept saying it was happening and then people starting bitching about the change happening. It is crazy

That is a VERY smart approach right now. Hell it may not even be Fulmer by 4pm. More than likely it will be for now but not 100%. All this crap is sickening. We kept saying it was happening and then people starting bitching about the change happening. It is crazy

I have not been a fan od Currie since Day One. Everyone knows I consider him Mike Hamilton 2.0.

My only bitch is, I don't consider Fulmer "change".

Word is Leach was ready. We better get someone better than Leach. I fear that won't be the case.

Call me sentimental, but I feel a helluva lot more comfortable with Phil at the wheel than anybody else.  At least I know he cares about the bus and everyone on it.  That has to count for something.

• Upvote 1

Phil is doing what Phil needs to do and is only part of the what is happening. Lots of moving parts right now. All I can say is be patient and don't assume anything right now.

I have to go to a conference call but I will try and let you guys know if I hear anything more.

If not right now lets wait until 4pm and see what we will see.

Phil is doing what Phil needs to do and is only part of the what is happening. Lots of moving parts right now. All I can say is be patient and don't assume anything right now.

I have to go to a conference call but I will try and let you guys know if I hear anything more.

If not right now lets wait until 4pm and see what we will see.

At 4pm all we will see is  :blahblah1: !  Jus a prediction!

For now blah it will be. The pieces are being moved behind the scenes. You cannot air all your dirty laundy even if these so called sports analysts want to try in the social media / twitter world 

Call me sentimental, but I feel a helluva lot more comfortable with Phil at the wheel than anybody else.  At least I know he cares about the bus and everyone on it.  That has to count for something.

For now blah it will be. The pieces are being moved behind the scenes. You cannot air all your dirty laundy even if these so called sports analysts want to try in the social media / twitter world 

I agree 100%

Folks, I haven't lied or quoted sources. I told you what I knew. We've been pretty much dead on. The Fulmer piece doesn't surprise me. His face and his demeanor places a calming influence on the chaos. That's the purpose. The booster war isn't done. Fulmer is damage control. Will the original agenda get put back in place? I hope so. What I mean by that, I'll let you fill that in. Things still need to be changed. This is a swing on the needle back in the right direction.