RobVol

Do pay attention to schiano garbage

You don’t work as Urban Meyers DC and Associate HC if your a dumbass...

“Schiano spent the past two seasons as defensive coordinator at Ohio State, uniting with his old friend Urban Meyer. Ohio State ranked No. 3 in scoring defense last season with Schiano as co-coordinator and is No. 8 in total defense this year.â€

Read his resume: Blows Mullen away !!

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/greg_schiano_998478.html

Everyone listen to Rob please! Unless you've seen Schiano or anyone standing at the podium next to Curie, It hasn't happened yet. The Internet is absolutely hysterical! It's actually fun to watch everyone lose their shit over something that isn't final.

:blahblah1:

The rock. That’s sad. Typical liberals that need a pony to pet. Unbelievable embarrassment and disrespect by those who rush to judgement with the Penn State ‘allegations’. Sad day for the University

I'm no where to close a liberal and I have real f**king problem with any POS even remotely connected to that Penn State mess. You are correct. A sad day for the University. Sad that this POS is even a consideration.

I’d say Schiano his wife children and family are devistated by this reaction. I’m embarrassed for our University and alumni.

Good! He can keep them in Ohio. Were they devastated when his name was connected to the cover-up for Jerry Sandusky?

I'm embarrassed for all of us. Embarrassed that we have this incompetent jackass, Mike Hamilton Jr. as our AD. Embarrassed that some of our fans are willing to take any bone thrown to them. Embarrassed that we would bring this stain to our school.

Valid points SavageOrangeJug... in regards to Schiano covering up that dispicable act, I’ve just never read the evidence or court of law that found him guilty. Thus I cannot rush to judgement on that particular topic.

REPORT: Greg Schiano having second thoughts about accepting Tennessee job

November 26, 2017

It was reported earlier today that a deal making Greg Schiano the next head coach of the Tennessee Volunteers was close to being completed.

However, due to the intense backlash against Schiano — specifically aimed at his alleged involvement in the Penn State sexual abuse scnadal — the Ohio State defensive coordinator might be having second thoughts on taking the job:

https://voltalk.com/...-garbage/page-5

I am not saying I have all the answers. What I am saying is this smells. This announcement doesn't pass the litmus test. From what I know this doesn't mesh with the way this would go. I am not all knowing. I do know some things. I know this is NOT the hire backers were wanting. I also know that Currie is now in a place he only could put himself in. He is either very smart or the dumbest AD I have ever seen. All I am saying is let this play out. Be patient. Which is what I said all along.

I think we are screwed either way at this point.  I certainly don't want Shiano, so if he is the next HC I think we are screwed.  More importantly, if Currie offered or wanted to offer Shiano the job, that means he thought that Shiano was the best available left on the list who would accept the job.  If the "deal" with Shiano falls through (assuming there ever was a deal), what does that say for the remainder of Currie's list?  I don't think the "big hire" everyone wanted is behind Shiano.  I hope I'm wrong.