RobVol

Do pay attention to schiano garbage

Maybe Gruden said no and to temper expectations they are leaking Schiano.  Look at it this way, if we were expecting Gruden and got Petrino (or fill in the blank) everyone would be upset but if everyone thinks it is Schiano and we get Petrino I think most people would like the hire.

I just can't believe our members fall for this stuff. Be patient. Let this play out.

I havent fallen for anything yet. At the moment my hopes are pinned on Chris Petersen and that all this Schiano bovine excrement is smokescreen...

Petersen or gruden. All still in play. These internet whores screwed you.... Or screwed us all

I have turned on Shawshank because I need a happy ending. I can see it now Volnation comes walking down a beach and there is Gruden fixing up that old boat.

The rock. That’s sad. Typical liberals that need a pony to pet. Unbelievable embarrassment and disrespect by those who rush to judgement with the Penn State ‘allegations’. Sad day for the University

Yeah Cutcliffe didn’t ink the deal because there at the end Hamilton said they they were gonna dictate and have a final say in his coaches and staff he brought in...not sure how premature ESPN was then or not, just saying

Belichick and Gruden all vogue for Schiano...

“Along with working in the NFL for two seasons, Schiano has become a close confidant of Patriots coach Bill Belichick, and Schiano spent considerable time with him during his two years out of coaching.â€

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/sources-greg-schiano-named-tennessee-head-coach-210107145.html