Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RobVOL

Grumors

I know what Grumors are...but instead of dealing in those we could try something new. We could "verify" information. Any takers? For instance we can get on www.kgis.org and look to see if He has bought a house yet(spoiler alert- no). We can contact(not me personally- but definitely some of the "in the know") boosters can contact Peyton for comment on "was Gru with u at Calhouns?") Or the classic-call Cherokee Country Club or ask someone who works there if Gru has joined. Whatcha think?

Guest LakeVol

I know what Grumors are...but instead of dealing in those we could try something new. We could "verify" information. Any takers? For instance we can get on www.kgis.org and look to see if He has bought a house yet(spoiler alert- no). We can contact(not me personally- but definitely some of the "in the know") boosters can contact Peyton for comment on "was Gru with u at Calhouns?") Or the classic-call Cherokee Country Club or ask someone who works there if Gru has joined. Whatcha think?

He's already stated publicly that he was buying a house in Knoxville before the grumors even began.