Countdown To Christmas!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AnthonyLee1

What if Tennessee wins out except Alabama?

Now I highly doubt us winning out minus Alabama would happen but if it was to happen do you think they would still fire the clown?

Guest LakeVol

I still think it would be a hard sell to keep CBJ even in that circumstance. Talk already is about purging the staff to keep fans at bay until they find a replacement. Even then, CBJ is clearly not capable of finding a suitable staff to run the team with him, so who would pick the staff?

I think the Georgia game was just too much at the wrong time and it is a done deal. My 2 cents worth

I don't want him back if he wins out. I don't see it happening. We all gave it a shot. Tried to be supportive. The thing is, we all knew the university went cheap on the hiring of this coach. It's kind of like settling for that cheaper used car just because the body looks a little better. You opened the hood, you saw the worn out seals, you saw oil leaks, you saw rusted out mounts but you closed hood and thought "yeah, but it looks better than the other cars on the lot"

You knew in your heart it wouldn't last but you needed something to use. Don't be surprised though when you're broke down within 5 years because this cars transmission went out driving through all these mountains in SEC country when it was used to cruising Ohio flat roads :-)

Moral of the story.... You get what you pay for