Pick Ems Week 4 has been added. Week 3 final updated

Make your picks by kickoff of the games.

Get your picks in for next week,

LakeVol

Who would you want?

Jones' replacement  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your pick to replace Jones?

• Bobby Petrino
    • Les Miles
    • Bob Stoops
    • Chip Kelly
    • Scott Frost
    • Tee Martin
    • Dan Mullen
    • P.J. Fleck
    • Jim Bob Cooter
    • Other (List in Post)

Uh-oh, hot off the rumor mill...

Phillip Fulmer has signed on to be interim HC until end of season.

And heres a name, Greg Schiano...

Schiano is probably wishing he never left Rutgers. He wasn't a super success as I recall elsewhere.

He wore a white coonskin cap and an orange blazer and brought along a bottle of Tennessee sipping whiskey to the proceedings.

Adams relishes the memory. “I couldn’t think of anything that would upset an Alabama lawyer more,†he said.

Well that's that 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/bob-stoops-reveals-thoughts-coaching-future/

Bob Stoops reportedly said on Monday at the Touchdown Club of Atlanta that he will never coach college football again.

That’s bad news for SEC (cough, LSU, cough cough, Tennessee) fans who believe their schools may soon be getting ready to make a head coaching change.

Stoops was in Atlanta for a luncheon, according to the Touchdown Club’s website.

“Big Game Bob†just has no interest in coaching college ball again, CBS Sports Radio host John Kincade said:

Well that's that 

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/bob-stoops-reveals-thoughts-coaching-future/

Bob Stoops reportedly said on Monday at the Touchdown Club of Atlanta that he will never coach college football again.

That’s bad news for SEC (cough, LSU, cough cough, Tennessee) fans who believe their schools may soon be getting ready to make a head coaching change.

Stoops was in Atlanta for a luncheon, according to the Touchdown Club’s website.

“Big Game Bob†just has no interest in coaching college ball again, CBS Sports Radio host John Kincade said:

Nick Saban swore he wasn't leaving the Dolphins for Alabama.

Roy Adams is dead.

He might not have been a good coach. He liked young Black guys a little too much. Let's just say the locker room would have been a peep show for him.

I was going to start a new topic but instead I will just do it here...

I am probably in the minority but honestly I am warming up more and more to making Tee Martin the next coach. I know he has never been a head coach, but lets be honest UT is probably going to go the cheaper up and coming route like always. Lets face it there is not a lot of so called can't miss hires out there and the ones that are aren't going anywhere. That leaves Stoops who is probably not coaching again and if he does will probably take a shot at the NFL. Kelly, do not think that would happen and to be honest I am tired of that type of offense for a while lol. 

Back on topic, so we all know the background no need in rehashing it . Tee has one of the top offenses in the country, one of the best recruiters in the nation and would solidify our class for next year. Not to mention its coming up on a pretty good anniversary, what better way than 20 years later him coming back to lead us. He also learned under Cutcliffe( who would do wonders with this offense) and he could help implement a better offensive situation moving forward. 

I was going to start a new topic but instead I will just do it here...

I am probably in the minority but honestly I am warming up more and more to making Tee Martin the next coach. I know he has never been a head coach, but lets be honest UT is probably going to go the cheaper up and coming route like always. Lets face it there is not a lot of so called can't miss hires out there and the ones that are aren't going anywhere. That leaves Stoops who is probably not coaching again and if he does will probably take a shot at the NFL. Kelly, do not think that would happen and to be honest I am tired of that type of offense for a while lol.

Back on topic, so we all know the background no need in rehashing it . Tee has one of the top offenses in the country, one of the best recruiters in the nation and would solidify our class for next year. Not to mention its coming up on a pretty good anniversary, what better way than 20 years later him coming back to lead us. He also learned under Cutcliffe( who would do wonders with this offense) and he could help implement a better offensive situation moving forward.

I wouldn't disagree with you at all. Not my first choice but not one I would be totally disappointed with. Tee brings some pluses. Also he would be able to hold a lot of the recruits I believe. If anyone is an assistant and not a home run hire kind of guy, I'd want him.

Not sold on Tee. Not a slam against him but at this point I don’t want another money saving “experimentâ€. I want someone who’s proved himself as a head coach in a big conference. Truthfully, I wouldn’t mind seeing Cutcliff call the shots.

Definitely not Petrino (ask Atlanta Falcons and Arkansas), and not Miles.  Stoops has said he doesn't want to coach again, not sure Kelly would come back to college level, and JBC has only coached in the pros and never been a head coach.  Think we could Cutcliffe to come back?

Cutcliffe would be great. I would take a cutcliffe as head coach, tee Martin as OC, Sam Pittman as OL coach and bring in Dale Jones as DC

That's just my pipe dream.

And think about this. With Fulmer in the position he is, I bet Cutcliffe would love to come back home and work with him again.

And APR would still be good under cutcliffe. He's been at duke. Their educational requirements are much more demanding.

I would be after Peterson at Washington.   He moved up from Boise and has the Huskies in the national picture.  I think he has proven he can win big in Power Five play.

Would love to see Peterson in Knoxville. We talked about him on our last podcast.

Just don't think he'd come to Tennessee.

Yeah. I think he prefers being in the northwest.

Who is worth the checkbook in y'alls opinion? That's the problem for me, nobody out there right now that is actually an option would be worth that big of a check.

How about Patterson at TCU?

Get that guy a good DC and it might work

He has those 50 points per game offenses.

He seems to be a fairly popular choice by quite a few people. I always liked watching them. I would not be disappointed if he were the choice