LakeVol

Game Weekend in Knoxville

No trick question. Of course, if you're in town, you're probably going to be at the game. Besides FOOD/BEER and Hounddogs, what are some places people like to visit or do?

The ball game is usually part of a vacation for me. Fall is the best time to go camping, usually we end up somewhere on Norris Lake. We visit with family/friends, and usually take a day trip up the mountain. Do a lot of good smallmouth bass fishing,(I know all the spots)then spend Saturday in Knoxville/Maryville/ and go to the game.

Wrap it up after a couple more lazy days camping, and thats my idea of a vacation. I've done it for years.

The ball game is usually part of a vacation for me. Fall is the best time to go camping, usually we end up somewhere on Norris Lake. We visit with family/friends, and usually take a day trip up the mountain. Do a lot of good smallmouth bass fishing,(I know all the spots)then spend Saturday in Knoxville/Maryville/ and go to the game.

Wrap it up after a couple more lazy days camping, and thats my idea of a vacation. I've done it for years.

Great idea! Thanks OK  :thumb_yello:

Well hello there Rob. Good to see you're still around!

What's up voltalk dudes! Been a long offseason glad everything is right in the world again!

I'm sorry. I guess living 1½ hours away I have become jaded with the get in/get out mentality.

Meet for the tailgate. Break your neck to beat the traffic after the game.

20 years ago I could have rattled off a list. Now I can only tell you the quickest exit.

• Upvote 1